Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-17-2005, 12:40 PM   #21
netspider
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Installing front plate on bumper...

I asked a friend of mine a few weeks ago about the front plate, he is a cop in Collin County TX and what he told me was they are going to change the law in Sept that does no require a front plate, soooo we shall see. If not I like the magnet idea.

Dan
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 06-17-2005, 01:20 PM   #22
2Stangs
I ♥ Acer

To those in Cali, that registration sticker they put in your window never expires, but you do have to make your annual payments for new registration.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: David_K

use 5 or 6 industrial magnets its looks clean cuz it shows no holes and it looks like its floating on your bumper
Hmm, wonder if too many magnets may have an effect on the computer, or other electrical stuff, other wise that's a great idea.
2Stangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 02:50 PM   #23
showam1
I ♥ Acer

Wow, I'm surprised he finished this post... I had to take Ambien for a whole year due to a medical treatment that caused insomnia, He prob won't even remember he posted this lol

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Orion_240

OK, I just took a whole Ambien so before beddy bie I will check the trunk manana, don-Johnson, to look for clues... I found soem screws in th e glove box but no frame, i need to get rest now. Thnks for all the suppourt. I think magnet can be easily stolen... the girls wear them above there bobbies up in the Hollywood Hills, gotta get up there to see my brothers last stop on earth next week.
I wish he could have lived another year to see the Mustang GT come back. He lost his life one year ago while on his Ducati which he took off the set of his last film- Double Tap, worked on the Matrix! Romeo Must Die.
Gotta go now. thanks again!

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/8D9E33B188DE42818A8C372D3C76259C.jpg[/IMG]
showam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 02:11 AM   #24
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Shelby GT Convertible

ROFLMAO!
Ha Ha Ha!
What the frag was I trying to say? I took a half instead of a third of a pill!

Anyway I would appreciate it fi y'all could check to see how those front license plates are connected to your front bumper. I'm talking about with screws, bolts, or bolted to a mount? If you don't have the front plate... that's not really of much help, dude!
i just want to know if it's ok to drill through.
But I think since I don't have my vanity plates that I will probably wait until the Doughnut Eaters ticket me.

2008 Shelby GT Convertible, Vista Blue, Auto, 100% stock

Sold:2005 Mustang GT, Premium, Screaming Yellow, Auto, Interior Upgrade Package, Black Bullitts & Eibach Pro-Kit Louvers are featured here:http://www.wheelskin.com/
Orion_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 02:11 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
08, 2003, 95, bumper, cobra, frame, front, gt, install, installing, licence, license, mustang, plate, screws, shelby, v6