Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: what to do
keep it
88.24%
sell it and get white
11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

what should i do?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 06:38 PM
beastlybeast
2nd Gear Member

Default what should i do?

well on saturday i messed my 08 gt up pretty bad, the hood the front bumper and the fender and the door are all messed up, it was wet and i lost control and ran into some thing on the side of the road, but im really **** and dont look at my car the same now. so i was wondering what you guys think i should do, im getting her fixed soon, will be driving a rental for a LONG time .
heres what i plan on doing, im either keeping it, or trading it in and buying a white s197 gt and painting my aggresive chin spoiler white, getting a apr under chin spolier with support bars, reusing my eibach sportlines and putting 20" white saleen s281 rims, (05 and up style) and a roush spoiler. what do you think of that?
or possibly, i hate to say it but not get another stang

pics below
please do the poll as i am really on the bridge about this one. help me out, thanks to all in advance

Last edited by beastlybeast; 05-03-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Smooth_J
4th Gear Member

Sorry man, that sucks to hear

I say keep it. Cause honestly you put in all that work to it and if you trade it in for a white one you will get killed for the trade in.

I understand that once it has been in a accident it will never be the same. Plus I understand how you feel.

However you have, and always will have a nice car. It may not be the same now, but later you won't even notice the difference.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

sorry to hear about this man that really sucks glad your okay. why would you not get another stang what would you get if its not a stang, i do like the white stang idea, but you have an 08 now i dont know what you owe on it but its up to you to deside that
Old 05-03-2009, 07:14 PM
beastlybeast
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by deekum1627
sorry to hear about this man that really sucks glad your okay. why would you not get another stang what would you get if its not a stang, i do like the white stang idea, but you have an 08 now i dont know what you owe on it but its up to you to deside that
thanks, here she is before next to terry glenns range rover

Old 05-03-2009, 08:36 PM
gtguyonli
2nd Gear Member

Have it fixed by a good shop, it will be as good as new, whos to say God forbid you get a new one and the same thing dosen't happen, you going to keep selling them? It's a beauty, keep it and enjoy it. Glad your OK.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:22 PM
vaporstang
2nd Gear Member

I say keep it - it's a beautiful car! I love the all black out lookk
Old 05-03-2009, 09:45 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Beautiful car. I say keep it. I wish all of the tint and such was legal in NC and I would be all over that look...
Old 05-03-2009, 09:55 PM
beastlybeast
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by gtguyonli
Have it fixed by a good shop, it will be as good as new, whos to say God forbid you get a new one and the same thing dosen't happen, you going to keep selling them? It's a beauty, keep it and enjoy it. Glad your OK.
your right, i get soo many looks/ compliments and i woud miss it so badly. but ive been wanting a white one, and i could trade this in and get a used one for prob 16000ish
Old 05-04-2009, 07:41 AM
1morepart
4th Gear Member

keep it!!!!!!! car looks great
Old 05-04-2009, 08:03 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

I say keep it, I wouldn't sell it just because of this. Body/paint shops will get it fixed up and you'll never know anything ever happened.....now, if you're just wanting something completely new, then that's a different story...