Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cen FL MFers Stang RoundUp!!! (MYGT500 Approved!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 05:42 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by Chris07GT

TJ, what's PHRP?
Same question...
Old 05-26-2009, 06:09 PM
kpaulhus
4th Gear Member

So TJ, you can make the 27th?

Mike - Can you start a list of ppl commin in the first post?
Old 05-26-2009, 06:34 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

PHRP= Powerhouse Racing and Performance
www.powerhouserp.com
they are having there grand opening and allot of stuff is planned for it
WHERE:

POWERHOUSE RACING AND PERFORMANCE

6332 LEE ANN LANE

NAPLES, FL. 34109

239-596-1845

WHEN:

JUNE 12TH, 13TH, 14TH (FRI-SUN )

Hey everyone wanted to let ya all know we are having our Grand Opening of our new facility on JUNE 12th-14th! This is a weekend and the festivities start on Fri and end on Sun. with an awsome drifting seminar on Sun. (still looking for local)

A good friend formally of Ford's SVT division in Dearborn Michigan (Bill Woekenberg) will be down for the event to answer question about ALL models of Mustangs and pretty much any ford vehicle out there that you may have as well as giving hands on demos for all sorts techniques and installs to both the GT's and the GT500's. A lot of these things are PHRP exclusives and some are as simple as how to get your car to run 20-30 degrees cooler with just a few bucks!

The drifting seminar will also be done by our SVT friend and will be giving instruction as well as rides in one of PHRP's modified GT500's. Should be a greattttttt time for all!

We will also be racing our cars and invite you all to join us at the Immokalee regional raceway park in Immokalee Fl. Fri the 12th for TNT.

Fri will be meet and greet at the shop with some dyno pulls for $20 and food and beverages, then off to the races...

Sat. This will be an all day dyno day $20 with free food and drinks. we will also be giving away prizes for the most power and torque in a givin class. Grand prize is a $1000.00 gift certificate!!!!! 2nd $500.00 and 3rd is $250.00. and many other great usable prizes! No garbage and no you dont have to buy something to use your prize AND CAN USE WEEKEND OF SHOW IF YOU'D LIKE.

Sat. Night. Local car cruize and then on to our local meet. lots of cars from old muscle to new muscle. Then back to the shop for live music and some partying. ( I wont mention the band now cuz I dont know who we will hire yet but it will be a GREAT band and no BS.

Sun. the drifiting seminar/event and whatever we can come up with.

Of course there will be free food and drink all 3 days and so much fun and education you just cant get JUST anywhere! this is a must do if you can get to our area in Naples and be a part of a great new tradition.

Theres to much to list and I will add more in the days to come.

BTW dont forget about the new PHRP gt500 H pipe and now the new GT H pipe in 4 diff. tunes (sounds) coming soon, have the new PHRP twin belt system coming out this summer for the whipple supercharger on the GT. and so many new dress up items being cnc'ed as well.

All Power packages will be available on sight and ready to install. We will have nitrous, S/C, Turbo, exhaust and suspension experts in house to answer questions or whatever you need!

SCT - DIABLO - SNIPER PROGRAMMERS etc.... will all be in house and ready to go.

We will have all our cars on display as well as many from our PHRP local car club! So you want to come and see the 900 HP GT500 my wife drives daily and of course races! And you dont want to miss my 06 GT (wicked GT) Charged and Sprayed!

WE WILL NOT BE TUNING CARS DURING THIS EVENT DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES AND WE JUST WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A GREAT TIME! We will however be tuning one of our cars to show the diff. between 93 pump gas and the "Snow Performance: methanol injection kits sold and installed by us at PHRP!

whew! enough for now and hope to see as many of you there as possible!!!!!!

SORRY NOT TRYING TO HIJACK THIS THREAD>>>>Sorry Mike....
Old 05-26-2009, 06:56 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

I think the best date to allow the most people to attend will be Saturday June 27th....this will allow people to get back in town and attend....

now we need to decide on a location....for the hooters in lakeland, they are supposed to remodeling it or building a new one or something so i dont think that would be available the cruise time....im not too familiar with lakeland so i dont know whats available there for us,....

the meet doesnt have to be in lakeland either, that was just a suggestion....lets just get some ideas up so we can decide...my suggestion was lakeland area early afternoon meeting time then a minicruise and then some early dinner at a rest, preferrably a place that is used to have clubs there and might allow us to do some burnouts in their parking lot....hopefully we can find a place that will reserve a section for us....

any other ideas?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:41 PM
kpaulhus
4th Gear Member

Well Idk anywhere that would allow a bunch of burnouts, but Im sure there has to be a beefs or something? Or maybe even meet in Lakeland and then do the 35-40 min cruise to the Orlando Hooters?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Vectorpat
2nd Gear Member

Hi all, been lurking awhile so this is my 1st post. There is another Hooters in Lakeland on the south side of town on South Florida Ave just north of the Polk Parkway. Their parking lot is small but there is a walmart directly behind it with plenty of parking. There is also a Winghouse just south of that. They are located in a small shopping center that has alot of parking on weekend afternoons. Might be something to think about. I also like the idea of Bradenton. I havnt had my car on the track since I got it and have been dying to get there.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:42 PM
kpaulhus
4th Gear Member

Well welcome. Your in luck that this is an awesome group of guys. I like winghouse and hooters so I gues its up to a vote. I am gonna spend some money this month on the car so maybe we can do a seperate track day sometime soon.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:04 AM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

we can do a separate track day since the last one only had about 10 people attend...as for the lakeland hooters/winghouse idea, i think either one would suffice but it will come down to accomidations they can do for us and whether or not they are club friendly, and parking lot...

the meet up in lakeland and then cruise over to the Orlando hooters is a good idea as well and will also incorporate a minicruise...we would have to ask the Tampa guys what they would be willing to do since they will have to drive back from Orlando....

im up for anything just want to see what you guys think...........
Old 05-27-2009, 07:15 AM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

TJ, let me know when you get your plans finalized for the trip down to Naples. That sounds like fun. I'm going to try and make it down, at least for a little while.

Mike (ONF1R), I personally would prefer if we could find some place in the middle (around the Lakeland area). That would give us more time to hang out together. Just like I'm sure that the Orlando people wouldn't want to drive all the way over here to hang. If they did, we could go to Quaker Steak and Lube over in Pinellas Park. They are VERY, VERY club friendly.

I'm sure there is a place in Lakeland that would welcome us there. If not a hooters/beef's, then a local sports bar. I'll try and make some calls this week and see what I can find out. So we're picking the 27th as the exact date? I want to make sure I have the details when I call the places.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Stang-aholic
4th Gear Member

lets go from hooters in lakeland to hooters in orlando on the 27 of June. We will have to run around the parkway because of tolls

Quick Reply: Cen FL MFers Stang RoundUp!!! (MYGT500 Approved!)