Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The dirty little secret in the Mustang world..

Old 01-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by alkemist
The dirty little secret.. is................. You do NOT want to ever try crotchless latex panties..
LOL, what about going commando??
Old 01-06-2010, 03:05 PM
eolson
3rd Gear Member

I think the original post in this thread has it completely wrong. The GT500 is a fat front heavy pig. The GT is where it's at. $28,600 + mods = a $44,000 GT500 *** kicker.

For the same money as a GT500, you can have all the HP you can use on the street 550 HP, a better suspension by far, better brakes, wider wheels and tires for more grip, and also significantly lighten a GT by 200 lbs and remove 70lbs of rotating mass from the original delivery, battery, K-member, wheels, spare ect...

So, I'll soon have a 3410lb, 550 HP GT with it's original front/rear weight %, way better handling, better gripping, oh and faster.......520 lbs lighter than the GT500 with 10 more HP.

Anyone who thinks that a front heavy 430 pound increase with worse handling, and get's it's *** kicked in every magazine is a performance upgrade to a GT, is obviously a drag racer, not a driver. A modified, power added, weight lost Mustang GT is the only true performance upgraded version of the Mustang. Erik

Last edited by eolson; 01-06-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:08 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07CaliGTstang
LOL, what about going commando??
LOL. The guys will have to answer that one.

Nice looking stang btw. Where abouts in MD? I seen a white GT/CS driveby at Columbia mall right before xmas.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

LOL. The guys will have to answer that one.

Nice looking stang btw. Where abouts in MD? I seen a white GT/CS driveby at Columbia mall right before xmas.
Haha.

Thanks! I am in Silver Spring actually, so not far from Columbia mall at all. The driveby right before Xmas definitely wasn't my car though. She has been stored away since mid November.

Hey, since you are in the area, check out www.mdpatriotstangs.com. Very cool local club...............and very active.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:20 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Haha.

Thanks! I am in Silver Spring actually, so not far from Columbia mall at all. The driveby right before Xmas definitely wasn't my car though. She has been stored away since mid November.

Hey, since you are in the area, check out www.mdpatriotstangs.com. Very cool local club...............and very active.
Sweet! Thanks! I'll check it out. I'm in the "Silver Spring" area too, but it's a huge radius

Old 01-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

Sweet! Thanks! I'll check it out. I'm in the "Silver Spring" area too, but it's a huge radius

Definitely check it out! I think you will enjoy it. Tons of great people and we are pretty darn active.

Silver Spring is pretty darn big! I live right off Randalph Rd.....in colesville(moving soon though). Well hot damn! Us Mustang chicks need to hang out!

BTW, these last few posts DO NOT count towards this thread!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 03:54 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Hell yeah they DO!!

I like the Commando idea but I hate to shave my legs damn it!
Old 01-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal
Hell yeah they DO!!

Wax them!! HAHA. You are probably one of those "40-Year Old Virgin" gurus, aren't you??
Old 01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Definitely check it out! I think you will enjoy it. Tons of great people and we are pretty darn active.

Silver Spring is pretty darn big! I live right off Randalph Rd.....in colesville(moving soon though). Well hot damn! Us Mustang chicks need to hang out!

OMG, no way!! I live off between Randolph and Fairland road. Will be moving in Spring though, just a little north of where I live now lol. I am really shocked I have not seen you around. I know there is a black GT vert in my neighborhood though, down the street. Def would be fun to hang out with other mustang fans!

lol, I got no ride right now tho. It's in the body shop for God knows how long

AND, BTW, these last few posts DO NOT count towards this thread!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 04:08 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal
Hell yeah they DO!!

Well those latex crotchless panties could do the job of hair removal for you, except you'll be half commando. You get best of both worlds!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The dirty little secret in the Mustang world..