Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to upgrade your 2010+ Mustang with new shift boots?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 06:46 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

I'm sure many of you guys are taking part in a show, car meet, motorsport event once in a while :-)

Some of you probably are going to have their car featured in a car magazine, printed or online :-)

And there's a bunch of people with CARDOMAIN profile here for sure :-)

Are you one of the above? That's great news to hear! Because we have something special for you! We want you to Show Pride In Your Ride! And if you agree to show and give out some our leaflets during any event you will take part in or shouw RedlineGoods leathers installed in your car on your CarDomain album together with links to our website we will gladly REFUND you UP TO 50% of he price you paid! Please see the conditions here: Show Pride In Your Ride and Take Pride In Your Ride! Offer valid for all orders placed from May 1st.

And here's something that should convince you even more: our 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru May 17th: 9AJ14T0GH51. Enjoy :-)

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-10-2013, 10:59 AM
vixr
2nd Gear Member

ordered my shift boot on wednesday!!! red with a white stripe...Cant wait to see it.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:04 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Custom steering wheel covers brought to a new level!

Awesomeness can't get any further! There's nothing more than custom embroidery you can do to your car interior to make it One-Of-A-Kind!

Like it? Want your wheel to look similar? Grab it!

With ths code: 9140DSP8QU7 you'll get 10% off everything at RedlineGoods until May 29th!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-27-2013, 06:00 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

We have just introduced another cool addition to our extensive range of customization options for you to Take Pride In Your Ride - Pleating.

It's available in two different versions:

Sporty parallel pleating:

Or more classic, luxury diamond pleating (easy to find in top-of-the-tops cars like Aston Martin or Lamborghini):

Like it? Then imagine how cool it may look on your armrest, door panel, lubmar pad or on any other part you'd like to have

And as soon as you decide, please bear in mind that our MEMORIAL DAY SALE means you'll get 20% OFF EVERYTHING Until May 31st!

Just paste this code into our ordering form: 9H1A4P0P9Y3 and ENJOY YOUR 20% DISCOUNT!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great week!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-07-2013, 04:27 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

We have really GREAT NEWS for those of you who have always wanted to upgrade your car with a custom steering wheel cover but were unsure about the dfficulty level and the quality you would achieve wrapping your wheel as a DIY project.

Please welcome Aquaria - our Authorised Steering Wheel Covers Installer - the lady who will make your car dreams come true!

And here's the first steering wheel she has just upgraded on a commercial basis - Audi S4 B5 - Awesome Job, admit it!

Like it? I'm sure you do :-)

Aquaria promises to do the same with your wheel and ship it back to you within 48 hours of receiving it, and is looking to charge a very, very reasonable fee for her services. More information here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/SteeringWheelInstaller.php

Welcome aboard, Aquaria, and thank you for working with us!

Everybody interested, meet me at: www.RedlineGoods.com and paste this code 9D148M4XF2O into our ordering form to get 10% DISCOUNT! valid for ALL ORDERS - not only steering wheel covers, of course - placed until June 14th!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-16-2013, 03:41 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

FATHER'S DAY SALE is on at REDLINEGOODS!!!

Just paste this code: 9H14A8P5P1Y and EJNOY your 20% DISCOUNT until Monday, June 17th!!!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-16-2013, 09:26 PM
vixr
2nd Gear Member

post removed

Last edited by vixr; 06-16-2013 at 10:41 PM. Reason: why beat a dead horse...
Old 06-17-2013, 01:15 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi vixr

Can you please give me your order # so that I can review the case and find some solution? Based on forum post only there's not much I can do about it.

Please let me know and let's get see it solved soon.

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-17-2013, 06:54 AM
vixr
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi vixr

Can you please give me your order # so that I can review the case and find some solution? Based on forum post only there's not much I can do about it.

Please let me know and let's get see it solved soon.

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
I tried that 3 different times with no response from anyone there. I removed the post with the inflammatory remarks and I will keep the product that you sent me. Lets just be done with it.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:38 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

How often do you guys check our WHAT'S NEW PAGE? Not too often I think, am I right?

But what if I told you that you can get some new leather parts FOR FREE just for giving us a chance to add something new to this page? The manner in which we have devised almost all of our products is that once we have a person interested in getting our leathers for their car which we do not support at the time, we offer them to send their current, stock items to us to use as templates. And to express our gratitude for such an effort, we do give our leather goods FOR FREE, in exchange for an installation write-up along with some after-installation pictures. It's THAT SIMPLE

Interested? Let me know

And in case you just find something for you at RedlineGoods.com, here's a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Friday, June 28th: 9O1GA48Z8E4. ENJOY!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: How to upgrade your 2010+ Mustang with new shift boots?