Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to upgrade your 2010+ Mustang with new shift boots?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 03:18 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by WeinerDog
I sent you guys an email a couple months ago and never got a response (which always disturbs me). I would like one similar to the Mazda one shown below (except w/o the perf) to match the white stripe on the seats. How much $$ for that?

Hi,

sorry about that, we always reply to emails, either we didn't get your email or our reply never reached you. Which item(s) are you interested in? Please PM so I can give you a quote.

Thank you
Maciek
Old 06-10-2010, 08:14 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello,

here's a new idea: a shift boot made with the one-of-a-kind Bride material. Usually found on seats in very selected vehicles, it also renders itself very well to a shift boot application.

We would like to gauge interest in this fabric before we add it to our offer, so if that's something you'd seriously consider buying, please PM or email us.

If not... perhaps you have an idea of a fabric you'd like us to use for your shift boot? We're open to working with you on getting your car one of our top-grade shift boots, with the pattern you wanted. If you provide the material, we deduct 20% off our prices.

Here's the new code for those of you who'd rather stay with what we already offer in our color chart.

70BLB4E8R54 - valid through june 18th!

Take care
Maciek
Old 06-29-2010, 02:14 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi all,

caron-fiber vinyl is the theme of the day. Looks AMAZING, especially with that carbon-covered console.

Here's the 4th of July discount code: 705B6S1ZEV8 - valid through Tuesday, July 6th!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND EVERYONE!
Maciek
Old 07-09-2010, 02:17 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Everyone,

more eye-candy. This time a Mustang 2010+, black leather, white stripe and white stitching. Notice how nicely the stitching enhances the stripe.

And here's the new code: IB70B56U4I8 valid through Friday, July 16th.

Take care
Maciek
Old 07-09-2010, 02:35 PM
branman1
2nd Gear Member

Where does the piece on the bottom of that shifter come from. I have the same shift **** in my mustang but the piece on the bottom that secures the boot is not on my car.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:59 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by branman1
Where does the piece on the bottom of that shifter come from. I have the same shift **** in my mustang but the piece on the bottom that secures the boot is not on my car.
Hi,

I'm not sure really, a customer sent us this picture recently and it didn't occur to me to ask if it's a special option or standard. In the 05-09 cars a silver bezel was available as part of the IUP.

Maciek
Old 08-04-2010, 01:16 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Enjoy this awesome combination of three colors (charcoal, red and silver) and materials (the red is perforated leather, charcoal is solid leather and the silver is the carbon-fiber vinyl).

Please find our new discount code on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

And if you use the code, please recommend (like) the page.

Take care
Maciek
Old 08-04-2010, 01:37 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Everyone,

more eye-candy. This time a Mustang 2010+, black leather, white stripe and white stitching. Notice how nicely the stitching enhances the stripe.

And here's the new code: IB70B56U4I8 valid through Friday, July 16th.

Take care
Maciek
This with grabber blue stripe possible? That holder for the boot is not part of the premium 401A interior. that is somehting the person added to get teh boot to fit becasue the 401A upgrade interior with the aluminum shift **** has a much narrower opening around the shifter. Can you make a shift boot that works with the 401a package shifter?
Old 08-04-2010, 02:15 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

you mean much narrower collar of the boot,right?

Like this one:

That's the default design, the one I've posted before was custom ordered with the wider collar.

In regards to the grabber blue, if you can direct me to a source of leather we could get that shade, I'd be happy to help out, but our sources don't offer anything near that vibrant blue your car has. We can match it with thread for sure, but not with leather at this time.

Maciek
Old 08-04-2010, 04:02 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi,

you mean much narrower collar of the boot,right?

Like this one:

That's the default design, the one I've posted before was custom ordered with the wider collar.

In regards to the grabber blue, if you can direct me to a source of leather we could get that shade, I'd be happy to help out, but our sources don't offer anything near that vibrant blue your car has. We can match it with thread for sure, but not with leather at this time.

Maciek
i wonder where ford gets it fron, the premium interior in my car has teh exact grabber blue shade on teh seat stripes. wonder what one woudl look like with black leather, the grey carbon fiber look, and the grabber blue stitch. You have any pics of somethign using hte grabber blue thread you mention?

Quick Reply: How to upgrade your 2010+ Mustang with new shift boots?