Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

vertical windshield banner...? what you think?

Old 07-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Dreamtheory
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by baddog671
Do you and your "squad" have slumber parties too?
Originally Posted by LostBoyz
this is a joke right?
Guys quit giving him ****, There are tons of ppl who do things like this and it can be fun for them. I see it all the time out here in Cali, esp with guys who off road there trucks. No reason to talk **** on him and his friends...

Hell at least there driving mustangs... and why does him and his friends having a small decal make you want to talk ****?

Are you that angry of a human?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:09 AM
CWyler
3rd Gear Member

Yeah Stang Squad? Are you serious? gay
Old 07-16-2010, 10:49 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dreamtheory
Guys quit giving him ****, There are tons of ppl who do things like this and it can be fun for them. I see it all the time out here in Cali, esp with guys who off road there trucks. No reason to talk **** on him and his friends...

Hell at least there driving mustangs... and why does him and his friends having a small decal make you want to talk ****?

I have no problem with hanging out with other people with the same car as you, or even putting stickers on your car. Maybe its the fact they named their group, it sounds like they have secret meetings in a treehouse somewhere. That and he only wants to get it because everyone else does.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:16 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

they didnt name their group moron you dont know what you talkin about if u readf it its all a joke so how but you shut the hell up and back off? and whys ur name lostboyz? you rap or is that your crrew name? ya bein a smartA is fun isnt it
Old 07-16-2010, 11:18 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

I have no problem with hanging out with other people with the same car as you, or even putting stickers on your car. Maybe its the fact they named their group, it sounds like they have secret meetings in a treehouse somewhere. That and he only wants to get it because everyone else does.
when did i even come off sounding like that? I said I am part of a group of guys who all own mustangs and we came up with the name stang squad.... where did secret meeting come into the picture?

we go on drives and work on our cars and hang out and BBQ, sorry that you guys dont have friends that you can work on your cars with. so what if i am in a group, actually we are going to a 2 day mustang show together this weekend. where does the hate come in?

its not like we have riced cars.. all have GT's but me, one is a roush conversion, one is a gt converted to a cobra (he is on the bottle though) and one is a white gt all blacked out...

i dont get it, mabe if i was in a honda group you can hate? but not if i meet with a group of guys that we call stang squad...
Old 07-16-2010, 11:20 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dreamtheory

thanks for sticking up for me
Old 07-16-2010, 11:22 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 08blackoutstang
I am part of a group of 4 guys who own mustangs and we are called the stang squad... and we all have our logo in different spots...
heres a snipet of the first post, in case you missed it. I asked in this thread if it was a joke, and it turns out it isn't.

I appologize for my SN, I should have picked 2011bluestang, then we could have been BFFs. Being a smartass is a ton of fun now that you mention it.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:23 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

yourwelcome too...jerk i stuck up for you and i chill with mustang owners too
Old 07-16-2010, 11:24 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Seriously I'm trying not to hate, doing everything you just said is great and I am jealous.

Don't want to take it further, do what you think looks best and you'll be happy with it.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:25 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

heres a snipet of the first post, in case you missed it. I asked in this thread if it was a joke, and it turns out it isn't.

I appologize for my SN, I should have picked 2011bluestang, then we could have been BFFs. Being a smartass is a ton of fun now that you mention it.
your name should be billy badass cuz thats wht u think you are

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: vertical windshield banner...? what you think?