Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate people

Old 07-30-2010, 03:20 AM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Many people suck big time. But this is why we pay $1000 or more a year for insurance. Totally sucks.......I feel for you guys. Prolly better you dont catch the guy, not worth going to jail....... after you beat the sh#t out of em.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:05 AM
rpietro
1st Gear Member

Bad enough having your ride damaged...but having the conversion done only a month ago...OUCH!!! Look at it on the bright side...NEW MODS, probably paid by the insurance in part (I hope)
Old 07-30-2010, 08:56 AM
Snakebite64
4th Gear Member

See that is why mine stays in the garage 95% of the time and only goes out for show and shines.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:20 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

man im sorry bout that..first day of school my frieend told me a couple guys were talkin bout keyin my car so i handled that by threaten to smash their head in with a baseball bat if they touched my car..nothins happened other than that and a door ding
Old 07-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Andretti
2nd Gear Member

I'm always amazed how chicken **** people are about cars and how they are willing to trash or damage someone else's car over some of the of the stupidist crap known to man. I would assume this was a case of unintentional damage, but to do it and then drive off is just amazing. Its possible (however unlikely) they didnt even realize they did it. The driver was probably on the phone and eating his Big Mac with one hand while trying to drive with the other.

I really equate alot of it to the internet. Its amazing how rude and inappropriate people are when they know no one can 'touch' them or 'see' them. I see this as just more of the same. No responsibility what-so-ever and no repercussions when they decide that 'I'll show them'.

Locally, it was reported on our news last night that a 17 y/o kid was shot and killed 14 days before his senior year of high school is about to begin. Over what you ask?? A girl. So now, three guys are going to end up in jail for the better part of their lives (as it should be) over what? A 16 y/o girl who is flirting around with other guys cause she is interested in more than one?? What idiots.

I'm sorry to read about your car man. In this day and age, unfortunatly there are tons of drivers either without insurance or who are so financially strapped that they can somehow justify to themselves that its 'ok' to do something like this and walk away like they didnt do it and have no responsibility. I'm sure its self justification that 'well....I'm really broke and they have such a nice car that obviously THEY can afford it...". Its a shame that things are this way and that parents dont do a better job of raising their children...

Andretti

Last edited by Andretti; 07-30-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:00 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

hit it just right man^ but i doubt he didnt know it happened since tht mustve been a hard hit
Old 07-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Indicative of our society these times, respect and honor are values no longer valued!!!! It's all about me baby and my instant gratification. The media is teaching 90% of our youth about values while the parents are both working to make ends meet.

I will vocalize and teach parents and kids if I publicly witness acts of stupidity.....I do it a lot
Old 07-30-2010, 10:40 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

im only 16 and i do that. i see some jacka$$ kids screwin aorund and i call em out all the time. granted ive almost been in tons of fights cuz they try and act big to me but they stop what there doin. my dad does it all the time too. i blame him for me havein values hahaha
Old 07-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Andretti
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by RideMyAssOff
Indicative of our society these times, respect and honor are values no longer valued!!!! It's all about me baby and my instant gratification. The media is teaching 90% of our youth about values while the parents are both working to make ends meet.

I will vocalize and teach parents and kids if I publicly witness acts of stupidity.....I do it a lot
My apologies if I'm straying this off topic a bit, but I do belive its a symptom of the same problem.

your last comment reminds me of my trip to Disney last year at about this exact time. We go and are having alot of fun with our kids. Eventually we go into some of the 3d exhibits which are actually really really cool. The FIRST thing they tell you as you still standing there and then again as you file in is 'go all the way to the end of the row and fill up the seats working back towards the side we enter from. So what happens?? You get ******** who stop and sit in the middle forcing others to try to go past them to fill the empty seats that are still down on the far end....I see this and think, what your kids are more important than mine?? Eventually, we see this happen so much that I go first of my family and when people do this I just stand there next to them refusing to pass and fill seats further down. Usually the disney people will get on the intercom and tell the people to get up and move down, but good grief, it just amazes me.

It most definately is a symptom of a much bigger problem....dont even get me started on the government shredding of the new Arizona law that went into effect yesterday.

Andretti
Old 07-30-2010, 11:45 AM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Mmmhmmm. I was at the arthritis foundation car show in ohio last month. When it was just about over I decided to leave. Right as I got in my car someone pulled up next to me and opened their door right into me. Me and him stared at eachother and he tried to take off, but I got his plate. It was either FAY 5222 or FAV 5222. He left a quarter-sized dent and a nice scrape. If you see him, please kick in his fender for me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I hate people