Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vacation? HA. Lots of depressing pics inside

Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 PM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

I can get xplan pricing through my work and get an 11 for about 1900 under invoice, but I'm going to have to wait. I'll just have to work on my 89 when I get a chance. Also who thinks anything involving fire is a good idea for a prank? I'm speechless.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:06 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

I'm far from perfect... That little @sshole would be taking his Celestial dirt nap by now.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 PM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

Thats what a LOT have people have said. It seems my family and co-workers are more emotional about my car than me, but I do miss it.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:43 PM
floridafordguy
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by epictwist
Yeah the kid can't be all there with how he went about getting attention, I do feel bad about his home life. It's not bad enough to randomly set fire to others property though. It been hard to restrain from going to his house and just beating him, but in the end it wouldn't be worth the trouble I would get in. On a good note I should be picking my new car up tomorrow, I'll be upgrading a little bit. I'll post pics in the sale goes through.
You, sir, are a role model for your patience and great disposition. You make very clear the difference between a sick child and a healthy adult. Best of luck with the new ride, you deserve it.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:23 PM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by floridafordguy
You, sir, are a role model for your patience and great disposition. You make very clear the difference between a sick child and a healthy adult. Best of luck with the new ride, you deserve it.
Thank you sir, where abouts in FL are you?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:27 PM
floridafordguy
2nd Gear Member

Thank you sir, where abouts in FL are you?
Ft. Lauderdale
Old 08-10-2010, 10:38 PM
k1975collins

Default another lost youth

sorry for your car, And what the absolute worst part of this whole thing, is that the kid will get a slap on the hand(if that) and you and your insurance company is at a lost. Im a Juvenile Corrections Officer in Washington State, and i can tell you first hand nothing will happen. The court system fails our kids by not holding them accountable. It sends the message that Crime does pay becuase you can do what you want and If you do get caught, hardly anything happens. The kids see that in the light sentencing and take that viewpoint on past thier 18 birthday, where they committ the same crime and now go away for years and years. Its our weak judges and weak prosucters who are at fault here. The pictures are bad enough, But if you really want to make your self sick, follow the case, go to his court dates, watch first hand the joke we call Juvenile Justice.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:05 PM
stang06lv
2nd Gear Member

If i caught that guy doing any of that on my property i wouldve thrown him in a bag and abandonded him in the dessert. j/k whyd he try to set your brick house on fire? thats like the big bad wolf trying to blow it down...
Old 08-10-2010, 11:40 PM
FordEngineer
2nd Gear Member

So that sucked, thought it could have been electrical. We moved it to the side of the house and disconnected the battery. Twelve hours later I got a phone call saying it was on fire again.
Looking at the area of origin on both your car and your girlfriend's car (master cylinder area) I think I have an idea what this little [expletive] tried to do.

+1 to the comments that you have the patience of a saint. Sorry for your loss. (es)
Old 08-10-2010, 11:46 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Originally Posted by FordEngineer
Looking at the area of origin on both your car and your girlfriend's car (master cylinder area) I think I have an idea what this little [expletive] tried to do.

+1 to the comments that you have the patience of a saint. Sorry for your loss. (es)
Do tell, cause he would have to know the design of the car to know the master cylinder was there. I mean there is a hole in the hood that would be hard to get without concentrated and very hot flame

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vacation? HA. Lots of depressing pics inside