Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 MF Fantasy Football League Sign-Up - Sponsored by American Muscle

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 10:51 AM
v6motorheadftop
2nd Gear Member

exactly why I dropped him lol
Old 11-01-2010, 11:35 PM
v6motorheadftop
2nd Gear Member

was a clos one this week, but I hld out woot. Still undefeated
Old 11-01-2010, 11:39 PM
v6motorheadftop
2nd Gear Member

also, has anyone heard anything about tee shirts?

I wonder if AM would allow th winner a double discount on one item lol. I'd like to buy a vortech unit from them, just havent pulled the trigger yet. Hey one can always dream
Old 12-07-2010, 04:59 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Sorry for the late response. I'm still trying to get ahold of AM again. They haven't been very quick in responding to my PMs. Hopefully I'll be able to get them to ship the shirts out pretty quick.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:07 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

are we all getting t shirts
Old 12-07-2010, 05:14 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Yeah all league participants get a shirt.

A few updates (for this year and next):

- As we discussed earlier in the season, the third $25 gift certificate will go to the player with the most points (total from all the weeks) who doesn't finish 1st or 2nd in the league. This will be decided after the league championship, so just because you lose in the playoffs doesn't mean you shouldn't update your team, you could still win. I plan on changing this next year, but we can't speculate until we know we will be sponsored and all that. So for this year, I'm going to stick with what we decided earlier.

-For next year, returning players will be given a 2 week advance notice on the league. That way, return players are guaranteed a spot, unless you don't want in or don't pay attention. After that 2 weeks, the league will be opened up to the public (MF) for sign-ups. As far as draft order goes, I've decided that returning players will be selected in a random order for the top spots, and first year players will be placed at the bottom of the draft order. This will prevent sandbagging late this year for a top spot, but will give returning players an advantage.

- All participants in this years league will be given votes in the offseason as far as changes in league settings (scoring, playoffs, etc.). I'll probably make a MF group about it or something. There will be a time limit on votes, probably 2 weeks from first being posted, and it will be a democratic system, so stay tuned in the offseason for that.

- In the event of a playoff tie, the victory will be awarded to the team with the most bench points.

I think I've covered most everything.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:36 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ht11121991
Yeah all league participants get a shirt.

A few updates (for this year and next):

- As we discussed earlier in the season, the third $25 gift certificate will go to the player with the most points (total from all the weeks) who doesn't finish 1st or 2nd in the league. This will be decided after the league championship, so just because you lose in the playoffs doesn't mean you shouldn't update your team, you could still win. I plan on changing this next year, but we can't speculate until we know we will be sponsored and all that. So for this year, I'm going to stick with what we decided earlier.

-For next year, returning players will be given a 2 week advance notice on the league. That way, return players are guaranteed a spot, unless you don't want in or don't pay attention. After that 2 weeks, the league will be opened up to the public (MF) for sign-ups. As far as draft order goes, I've decided that returning players will be selected in a random order for the top spots, and first year players will be placed at the bottom of the draft order. This will prevent sandbagging late this year for a top spot, but will give returning players an advantage.

- All participants in this years league will be given votes in the offseason as far as changes in league settings (scoring, playoffs, etc.). I'll probably make a MF group about it or something. There will be a time limit on votes, probably 2 weeks from first being posted, and it will be a democratic system, so stay tuned in the offseason for that.

- In the event of a playoff tie, the victory will be awarded to the team with the most bench points.

I think I've covered most everything.
U did a good job with this years league. the hardest i have ever played in b/c they are so many teams. but a little luck goes along way. anyway looking forward to next year. Lets hope they dont have a lock out year and if they do and the owners play scrubs that will be interesting
Old 12-14-2010, 01:50 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Thanks Outcelt.

Update for all players/people interested. Here is the current playoff bracket, after Week 1:

Old 12-14-2010, 02:05 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Also a bit of housecleaning information for players: I've got more information from people, but I still don't have the following information to give to AM for T-Shirts. If, I don't have at least an address and a size, I can't even get you one, and they would like phone number for some reason, I think it has to do with if they have problems shipping to a certain address.

I need the following:

Shipping Address:

colin06
07 FltRoc GT
2005 Redfire6
Analyzer52

Shirt Size:

tekzilla41
colin06
07 FltRoc GT
2005Redfire6
v6motorheadftop
Analyzer52

Phone Number:

Colbezee
tekzilla41
joutcelt
colin06
07 FltRocGT
bakerjd
2005Redfire6
parchisi
Analyzer52

I will send out a PM to these people as well, because I know not everyone checks this thread.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:45 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

At the start of the third round (last night), the playoff bracket looks like this:

Good luck guys. As far as information for receiving our sponsorship goodies, I finally have it all in a database ready to go. I talked to our AM representative a few days ago and we are still lined up for our shirts and prizes.

Thanks for playing everyone.

Quick Reply: 2010 MF Fantasy Football League Sign-Up - Sponsored by American Muscle