Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 08-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
datsyuk
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006, Ford, Mustang GT
Default Roush Decal

Hey, I'm getting a Vista Blue GT in a week and was thinking of some plans for striping in my head. Personally I wanna leave the GT alone and not do racing stripes. But one design that catches my eye is the decals on the Roushs, The stripe on the side of the car to me is gorgeous and really makes the car stand out. Do they sell decals like that? (pref without the 427 so I don't get hated on lol)

Im referring to these stripes here: http://www.buscatuning.com/blog/fotos/marcas/ford/mustang/roush-mustang-427r-ford-mustang.jpg

Also, where are some good places for Roush wheel replicas/Roush louvers to purchase other than the Roush site.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
datsyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
Red Beast
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 05 S197 Mustang

i got my louvers from BlueOval Industries off ebay. only complaint was the screws horribly rusted and i had to call roush for replacment screws. ive seen those stripes for sale before.

i would try this site, http://www.baltimorestreetmods.com/ i didnt check to see if they have them, but they are pretty good and i know lots of people use them.

"SHOW" ---Roush Bodykit, Gt Grille, Trufiber GT-S III hood, Street Scene rear valance, Stack Shorty Antenna, Tint, 20" Chrome Bullitts, Hood Pins
"GO" ---Full exhaust (JBA headers, Custom H, and Flowmaster)
Current project---1970 Dodge Challenger
Red Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
kenthicken
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Roush 427R

There are several companies who make striping similar to the 427R stripes, but I can't think of their names offhand. They are around though.

I think your instinct about NOT getting the stripes that actually say "427R" is correct. I know you can't even get them from Roush if you don't have an authentic VIN for them, but I have seen a guy selling them on eBay...with the "427R" number.

2008 Roush 427R #365
Vapor / Gray - 1 of 12
kenthicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:38 AM   #4
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT
a1kemist

Roush does sell stripes on their website.. I haven't looked at them in awhile so I don't recall if it does have 427R or not... though I have never attempted to purchase them either.
alkemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
transporter1414
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005

There is a guy on ebay that goes by fryblade. He made these for me..
Click the image to open in full size.
transporter1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:52 AM   #6
MOOK3456
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: meh

http://www.moproauto.net/servlet/the...Mustang/Detail

Great quality high performance 3m^ I just bought a kit from them, very pleased. You can change the lettering at the top.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
I hooked up the hose, ran water through the engine, started it up and was waiting for the water to come out clean. Anyways, About 3 minutes into this, then engine starts shaking and shuts off. I figured it was all cleaned out so I plugged it up, added the oil and figured I was ready to go. WRONG! The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it.
MOOK3456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #7
datsyuk
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006, Ford, Mustang GT

Thanks everyone!

Mook - I think those are for only 2010+, is that the case? I'm buying a 2006.

Red - Baltimore looks good since I can get them in white and customize the text. What will the text look like though? Like the 427R does just with my letters or numbers? And any ideas what to put oon my GT instead of the 427R?
datsyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2011, 427, 427r, decal, decals, ford, kit, lettering, moproauto, mount, mustang, rear, roush, side, stripes