Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HAHA cops hate burnouts

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 11:21 AM
CWyler
3rd Gear Member

^this
Old 08-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Adam
4th Gear Member

Burnouts were awesome... when I was a freshman in high school
Old 08-17-2010, 11:49 AM
ptaylor_9849
2nd Gear Member

I'll let you in on a little secret. Cops love burnouts. Just not when you disrespect them by doing one in front of them!
Old 08-17-2010, 02:21 PM
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

wow.. hatred from everybody wasnt expected. It wasnt near any streets, Its wasnt near anyone elses cars, was on the edge by a field that isnt in use. I didnt hurt anybody, its better to do things like that out of public view, than to do it on the street, distracting other drivers. And I read a lot of post on here about others doing "street racing" and they dont get hate posts lol.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:24 PM
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2011CS
just think they give him a gun sometimes too
Hell, I instruct courses, not only do they "give me a gun sometimes" I teach people how to shoot them.

A little burnout isnt that bad, hardly illegal, and better than driving 40k over the limit which im sure 99.9% of you have done... Thanks for the input Mr "responsible"
Old 08-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Dreamtheory
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by hawkeye18
Doing **** like that on base is just dumb, brah. When I'm on base, I'm 80, driving to church on Sunday. I do not feel like having my base driving privileges revoked, thank you.
1. Your 80 ?

2. Dear god guys, its an AMERICAN soldier burning a little bit of rubber in his AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR. Cry me a river, and then give me a U-boat to GTFOver it

3. I'm sure you CO will give you a talk but nothing serious, **** i was on Camp Pendleton all the time with my best friend and we did all short **** and they never did more then give a few words of "advice" & "light warning"

oh and carguytgt dont mind all these ********, there just mad butt hurt guys sitting at there computers who probably just got the erg to go do a burn out but are to scared they will get a ticket..

I went to an empty albertsonts parking lot burnt the **** outta my tires right after i got my baby, totally worth it even after high school

Last edited by Dreamtheory; 08-17-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:01 PM
hawkeye18
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dreamtheory
1. Your 80 ?

2. Dear god guys, its an AMERICAN soldier burning a little bit of rubber in his AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR. Cry me a river, and then give me a U-boat to GTFOver it

3. I'm sure you CO will give you a talk but nothing serious, **** i was on Camp Pendleton all the time with my best friend and we did all short **** and they never did more then give a few words of "advice" & "light warning"

oh and carguytgt dont mind all these ********, there just mad butt hurt guys sitting at there computers who probably just got the erg to go do a burn out but are to scared they will get a ticket..

I went to an empty albertsonts parking lot burnt the **** outta my tires right after i got my baby, totally worth it even after high school
1. Metaphor (and grammar) fail. I'm 27.

2. I'm an American Sailor, and thus understand the unique law-enforcement situation on bases. You could do burn-outs all day long off base and I'd give you a thumbs-up, but drawing any attention to yourself in any form on base is just a bad, bad idea. MPs are like cops, only dumber and more angry at the world. And I know I'm gonna **** some MP off on here, but frankly that's the impression I've gotten from them every time I've dealt with them over the past 8 years. They don't do much to dispel it. There's nothing worse than an E-2 with a badge on his shirt, a chip on his shoulder, and the world in his palms.

3. I doubt your CO will even hear about it. You'll get called a dumbass by your NCOIC. Maybe. Base driving privileges are what I'd be most worried about. I know in Norfolk they will get revoked for 60 days for pretty much anything.

4. We're not butthurt. We're just trying to convey to OP that showing off in your car on base is a bad, bad idea. Go out onto public streets, where at least the cops have the public to answer to.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Dreamtheory
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by hawkeye18
1. Metaphor (and grammar) fail. I'm 27.

2. I'm an American Sailor, and thus understand the unique law-enforcement situation on bases. You could do burn-outs all day long off base and I'd give you a thumbs-up, but drawing any attention to yourself in any form on base is just a bad, bad idea. MPs are like cops, only dumber and more angry at the world. And I know I'm gonna **** some MP off on here, but frankly that's the impression I've gotten from them every time I've dealt with them over the past 8 years. They don't do much to dispel it. There's nothing worse than an E-2 with a badge on his shirt, a chip on his shoulder, and the world in his palms.

3. I doubt your CO will even hear about it. You'll get called a dumbass by your NCOIC. Maybe. Base driving privileges are what I'd be most worried about. I know in Norfolk they will get revoked for 60 days for pretty much anything.

4. We're not butthurt. We're just trying to convey to OP that showing off in your car on base is a bad, bad idea. Go out onto public streets, where at least the cops have the public to answer to.
oh alright, i was asking because i didn't know what you meant by "I'm 80" i was first thinking you mean "I'm driving 80". just wasn't sure

I agree his CO will never hear about it

As for showing off in his car in an empty paved area doesn't even compare to what a lot of our soldiers do on bases when there bored... lol
Old 08-17-2010, 04:11 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by onederful100
yea, exhibition of speed is illegal on the street.
but i'll give you props for a nice story.
+1, I was thinking the same thing.

Badass!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:23 PM
hawkeye18
3rd Gear Member

^^ I like this one better lol

Quick Reply: HAHA cops hate burnouts