Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEED CARFAX RUN...HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 11:52 AM
newagemuscle
1st Gear Member

Default NEED CARFAX RUN...HELP

Hey guys, I'm looking at picking up another stang and was wondering if I could get some help. I need a carfax run on the vin below. Do any of you have a membership that could run it for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1ZVFT82H975213123

Thanks,
Dwayne
Old 08-18-2010, 02:34 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

i ran the carfax and saved the file as a adobe.pdf...send me your email and i'll send you a copy
Old 08-18-2010, 06:15 PM
newagemuscle
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
i ran the carfax and saved the file as a adobe.pdf...send me your email and i'll send you a copy
Thanks,
Here is my e-mail:

dwaynelombardi@yahoo.com
Old 08-18-2010, 11:20 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

alrighty, i sent it, let me know if it works out as i have never sent a carfax via email in pdf form before
Old 08-19-2010, 08:05 AM
V8 VOL
2nd Gear Member

Even if this report is clean make sure you thoroughly check the car out. I had a carfax ran on mine and was clean so thought nothing of it. After I bought the car it clearly had seen some sort of wreck in its past. Carfax will only show you information IF it was reported via the VIN number. My car must have been fixed up by going to local mechanics and such.

Kind of been a nightmare with wheel bearings going out, ball joints not seated properly, control arms slighlty bent, etc because of some mysterious incident. In my opinion is must have taken a dive into a ditch.

Just be over cautious and check EVERYTHING!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:17 PM
mschul01

Originally Posted by V8 VOL
Even if this report is clean make sure you thoroughly check the car out. I had a carfax ran on mine and was clean so thought nothing of it. After I bought the car it clearly had seen some sort of wreck in its past. Carfax will only show you information IF it was reported via the VIN number. My car must have been fixed up by going to local mechanics and such.

Kind of been a nightmare with wheel bearings going out, ball joints not seated properly, control arms slighlty bent, etc because of some mysterious incident. In my opinion is must have taken a dive into a ditch.

Just be over cautious and check EVERYTHING!
Agreed! I do not trust Carfax at all. I owned a car was wrecked twice. It had over $11,000 worth of repairs done after its second collision, and the Carfax was perfectly clean on that car even years later. All the work was done through reputable shops, and included insurance claims. So, you would think for sure that the damage would have been reported.