Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is anyone else surprised to see this already?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 12:52 PM
slowstang06
2nd Gear Member

thats in my area! i want to see if theyll "haggle." imnsure they will if they intend to sell it?
Old 09-17-2010, 12:54 PM
j0nx
2nd Gear Member

Carmax does not haggle. The price is what it is. If you won't pay their price then you won't drive away.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:11 PM
onegoal
Banned

Originally Posted by kawasakiguy
No I guess I don't understand considering I was born and raised a poor ******* vs a pretentious rich ******* like you. Carmax probably gave 3-4000 less than they have on the site. I guess I don't understand taking that kind depreciation already when you could have sold it to a private owner or traded it in and got a lot better deal.
I know how u feel. My parents same way. They wont get me the new GT also!
Old 09-17-2010, 01:19 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Not much of a shock, people get rid of their car for reasons. Sometimes they just don't want it anymore, impulse buy, not what they expected, etc, list goes on or they just have to give it up. If they took it to carmax, they either needed to sell it fast or they just don't care they took a hit.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:39 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

Not a big deal, probably could not afford to keep it?? Probable that it had he $hit driven out of it tho?
Old 09-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by onegoal
I know how u feel. My parents same way. They wont get me the new GT also!
Why should they? You already have a 2006 GT. Get a job and earn your own money, and buy it yourself. My parents always had money growing up, and I didn't get such things. I also never asked for them, because even as a dumb teen I knew that I wasn't owed anything.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:43 AM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mudflap
Why should they? You already have a 2006 GT. Get a job and earn your own money, and buy it yourself. My parents always had money growing up, and I didn't get such things. I also never asked for them, because even as a dumb teen I knew that I wasn't owed anything.
True words spoken there...my parents didnt even buy my first car(my 07 GT) i wanted it, so i worked my *** off and get it, they helped out with the down payment a little but thats all
Old 09-18-2010, 05:52 AM
SteveB_RET
1st Gear Member

My Dad bought cars more often then he did shoes. We constantly had a different car in the driveway when I was growing up. My Dad would see one he liked and bang there it would be in the driveway. And it did not always make sense what he bought. We would only ever have one care and I remember several times he came home with a car that seated 4 and there were 6 of us... Although I keep my cars a lot longer, that is where I got my love for cars.....
Old 09-20-2010, 03:44 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by howarmat
someones panties are in a bunch i see....
A nurse once told me that upon having a small package, chances are that your panties will most likely end up in your butt crack...
I say now that it's true. lol.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:47 PM
redneckromeo

Originally Posted by Mudflap

people who talk like this are deep down jealous they weren't treated that way.

Quick Reply: Is anyone else surprised to see this already?