Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-12-2010, 09:32 PM   #11
onegoal
Banned

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT

Shouldn't be hard to spot. Around here I rarely see the new 2010-11 Mustangs. I've only seen on 5.0 so far in St. Louis driving around.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
onegoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:57 PM   #12
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 ford mustang 5.0

In canada, we dont have the "GPS" tracking, as far as I know, its "illegal" as per some privacy laws...stupid, I dont care if they find it, I dont want it back, ill want another one, but the same thing that happened to my friends/co workers, F150 harley davidson truck, was found...stripped. So I bet its half apart by now, and some kid will buy that 5.0 and put it in his fox body....And cause im a young male, the insurance company will somehow blame me for it, and take 9 million ****ing years to pay me out...
Old 11-12-2010, 11:06 PM   #13
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Vehicle: 2005 Mustang GT
howarmat howarmat howarmat howarmat
Send a message via AIM to howarmat

what really sucks is that you are going to take a hit on the payout as you arent going to get near what the new one will cost

"Shadow" 2005 Black GT Stick 1 of 368
its not stock

Every new day is the beginning of the rest of our lives together
howarmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #14
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang GT

Unreal...I would kick the witnesses *** for starters!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #15
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 GT 5.0 Coyote
None, Facebook is the Devil! None, Twitter is for Twits! None, I hate it when my boss snoops the net about me

Man, that sucks royally. That sucks some serious sweaty *****. That sucks beyond all belief.
If it were me, I would be so pissed off that the guy would become a giant pin cushion for bayonet drills.

Are you sure that it is not some practical joke? Maybe some of your buddies might have done it and just hid your car off post somewhere.

I remember when I was in basic training, this is the US army now, one of the drill sergeants had a really sweet pick-up truck. All of the other drill sergeants in the company all got together, even made some of the recruits help them, and about 15 or so guys lifted the back end of the truck and a couple more guys pushed it out of its parking space and actually across one of the drill fields into the training area of the post where POVs were prohibited. Of course the post MPs later during the day saw the truck and had it towed away. When that drill sergeant came back to his parking space at the end of the duty day and he reported his truck stolen to the MPs, and he found out that it was towed, he was livid.

I don't know how the beans were spilled, but the company XO found out that all of the other company drill sergeants did it, and heads rolled. I don't know if anyone was court marshaled, but I have no doubts that each of the pranksters got an article 15 (something akin to a misdemeanor).

Squirrel of Death!
Do not **** off the SoD!!!!
JIM5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:54 AM   #16
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Mustang

I feel you man, sounds like an inside job!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #17
RichieCal
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 06 Ford Mustang

Was it stolen at nite, or during the day?..Why would the truck not have any plates on it, that doesn't make sense, if your doing something illegal why would you do something that would attract attention to you, like riding around without a license plate?
RichieCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:56 AM   #18
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by howarmat View Post
what really sucks is that you are going to take a hit on the payout as you arent going to get near what the new one will cost
I have to look into that, as I may have bought the policy that has full coverage for theft and fire. But Im sure your right, and im screwed...
Old 11-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #19
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieCal View Post
Was it stolen at nite, or during the day?..Why would the truck not have any plates on it, that doesn't make sense, if your doing something illegal why would you do something that would attract attention to you, like riding around without a license plate?
early am, its dark here now til 0900 this time of yr. And the plate was taken off I assume becausse they dont want anyone to call it in. Who notices a truck with no plate, when you have a flatbed trailer on?

If this is a joke, someone is getting seriously hurt, and ill end up in jail. You dont **** with my car. Not trying to sound like a "tough guy" but some things are sacred, my dog, my car, and ( sometimes ) my woman.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #20
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Vehicle: 2007 Pony Package

Dont worry, insurance will pay for it
and you have the piece of mind that
it will never be driven again without
your PATS keys (unless a dealership
stole it or a key was above the visor).
Sure it was not repo'ed?
Originally Posted by chronos View Post
You and that darn manual! If you like it so much, maybe you should marry it!
157dB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:05 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2005, 2006, 2010, 2011, 50, easily, forums, gt, insurance, mustang, mustangs, payout, s197, stealing, stolen