Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6-year-old said to my daughter "when your daddy's car goes WAAAAAA"

Old 01-02-2011, 01:40 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Great story Shane. I have two nephews whom think I'm the coolest uncle ever with a hotrod stang and Vipertruck. For some reason the 14 year old thinks I will give him the stang when he turns 16! He dreams big! LOL
Old 01-02-2011, 02:39 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 808muscle
Great story Shane. I have two nephews whom think I'm the coolest uncle ever with a hotrod stang and Vipertruck. For some reason the 14 year old thinks I will give him the stang when he turns 16! He dreams big! LOL
lol, yeah my son says he want smy car when he is big. he's 9, i wont have the car that long. my daughter got all mad because in her mind that meant she go tmy wife's car, she was really mad because it's "not cool" lol. wife has a 10 edge.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:49 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Edge is better than a minivan thats for sure!! LOL
Old 01-02-2011, 03:07 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

lol my GF thinks it's weird that it seems like only very young children or teenagers are always surprised and like how my car looks... it also surprises her that older people even like it rofl
Old 01-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Cal26Stang
5th Gear Member

hahah, i love when people ride in it for the first time! I always get that reaction
Old 02-16-2011, 02:45 AM
aerbourne
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lifter583
It is nice to see some parents are raising their kids in proper fashion!
haha i had an expedition for the first 2 and a half years that i drove. about the time i went off to college, my sister started getting close to driving age so my dad wanted to get me a new car and give my sister the old one. SOOOO happy he wanted me to have a sporty car right off the bat. I've never been more proud of anything in my life
Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 AM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

That's awesome!
My 2 1/2 year old son loves riding in my Mustang, even though he's not tall enough to see out the window! When I come home from work, he says "Go for ride in Daddy's Mustang." I usually take him around the neighborhood with the windows down. I look forward to getting a V8 and see his expressions then!!!
He is also hooked on watching Mustangs on Youtube, he says, Mustang burn....meaning burnouts. LOL
Gotta love the kiddo's!

Last edited by kevinmalec; 02-16-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Bigorangek9
1st Gear Member

As my son was growing up, he loved to ride in my Firebird, every chance he could. He's 14 now & needless to say he's totally blown away by mustangs! I'm planning on getting him one sometime this summer (but not telling it's for him) I'll have him help me fix it up, do some mods, see how much he enjoys wrenching on it & riding in it then handing him the keys when he turns 16. I think he'll be happy!
Old 02-16-2011, 12:17 PM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bigorangek9
As my son was growing up, he loved to ride in my Firebird, every chance he could. He's 14 now & needless to say he's totally blown away by mustangs! I'm planning on getting him one sometime this summer (but not telling it's for him) I'll have him help me fix it up, do some mods, see how much he enjoys wrenching on it & riding in it then handing him the keys when he turns 16. I think he'll be happy!
That would be awesome!
Good father son bonding time for sure. He will also remember that forever....

My Dad would just yell at me to get him tools from the basement and that was it. Lame.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bigorangek9
What the hell why couldn't my dad be like you lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6-year-old said to my daughter "when your daddy's car goes WAAAAAA"