Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Parts Vender Review - Cruizin Concepts

Old 01-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

There are 100's upon 100's of horror stories with them. They had the best deal at the time and I gambled, knowing I may get screwed in the end.

In the past with them and the same scenario they've asked the buyer to pay shipping back to them. But I was not about to pay shipping back to them nor argue on the phone until they caved, wait another week for them to get them, another week for them to inspect them and tell me there is a restocking fee cause they were opened (unmounted), argue more and then wait another week for the other wheels to come in the mail. So 3-4weeks later they may or may not have fixed their mistake and I am hassled. Sorry, my time is worth more than that.

I sold them local with a loss of $50 and bought different wheels from somplace different all together.

I ordered black wheels and they sent chrome. I don't trust companies that make a HUGE mistake like that and will not give them a second chance.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:49 AM
HoboDxb
2nd Gear Member

Never managed to get in touch with the company, oh well. I took my $3k elsewhere, even if it meant I had to pay a little more.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:51 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

That is true that the best price doesn't always mean the best customer service...but if I were you, I would have at least called them to let them know of the mistake & see for myself what they would have done about it instead of relying on what other people said on the internet about them. I don't know how a company can fudge up the color of a wheel order but mistakes do happen.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HoboDxb
Never managed to get in touch with the company, oh well. I took my $3k elsewhere, even if it meant I had to pay a little more.
I never force someone to take my money. And if you couldn't get a hold of them to give them your money... Now people should understand why I wasn't going to try and get my money back from them...

CC = gamble everytime.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
That is true that the best price doesn't always mean the best customer service...but if I were you, I would have at least called them to let them know of the mistake & see for myself what they would have done about it instead of relying on what other people said on the internet about them. I don't know how a company can fudge up the color of a wheel order but mistakes do happen.

It's not worth my sanity to even attempt it. So they say no and then I get all pissed off. No thanks.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:14 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

I didn't know that simply attempting to contact a company meant the cost of one's sanity....does that sound 'sane' to anyone else?

The point is, if a company/business makes a mistake, you should at least let them know they screwed up. You have nothing but a few minutes of your time to lose to get in contact either by phone or email...and you might be pleasantly surprised in the end.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

I didn't know that simply attempting to contact a company meant the cost of one's sanity....does that sound 'sane' to anyone else?
I don't see why all in the sudden you are going to strike some offensive against me and attempt to pull others into your corner because "I chose" not to worry with the hassle. I shared me experience and choice with the OP. If you don't like them, then great for you. No need to start bashing me for it. It was my choice. If you would have done it different. Good for you...

The point is, if a company/business makes a mistake, you should at least let them know they screwed up. You have nothing but a few minutes of your time to lose to get in contact either by phone or email...and you might be pleasantly surprised in the end.
Who says I should at least let them know they screwed up? It's not a requirement to live life. Again MY choice was to not worry about it and just sell them off. And the few minutes of my time to lose is my time I'd rather spend doing something else. Again MY CHOICE!!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:26 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

I agree with 99GTvert (for once, haha). It seems like you've pissed yourself off worse by assuming that they would treat you bad, when in reality they may not have. I'd have to put the majority of the blame on you if you didn't even notify them of the mistake.

Granted, it's ridiculous that they would ship the wrong color wheels, but if they aren't even given a chance to correct their mistake, then how is that a slam on their customer service? That is more of a slam on 2 people, the guy that pulled the wrong color wheels off the shelf, and you.

I'm not saying that the company is perfect, but your story isn't the best example of why they aren't.

And yes, it was YOUR CHOICE. But now you've made the choice to damage THEIR COMPANIES image on a forum that they spend money to keep running/advertise on. This in turn, affects SOMEONE ELSE'S CHOICE.

Last edited by HT; 01-12-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Boozshey
Sent me the wrong color wheels. I didn't want to deal with them so I sold local and won't deal with them again.
I never once slammed them, I never once said their customer service was bad in my original post... I said "see above..."

Again, it's not a requirement for me to waste time trying to get something fixed nor is it a requirement for me to give them the opportunity to fix something. The fact that I stated is....

They sent the wrong color wheel... done.. end of story... I didn't go on a tirade until I was asked more questions.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

Why don't you do a search for them and read the other reviews.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aftermarket Parts Vender Review - Cruizin Concepts