Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 v6 vs. 2005 gt?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 08:16 PM
tightdogal
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JAMAMAN
Men, you don't want to be that guy at the traffic light on a nice summer day. Then a nice chick pulls up besides you and says "Is that a V8" and you reply "No its a V6". All of a sudden her legs will close and all hopes of glory go out the window. Long story short, do it right or you'll end up doing it twice. Like it or not, V6 is for chicks and big boys ride clean on an 8, regardless of whatever the sticker says !!!! That my 2 cents
Ummm except this happens 1 time outta 10.

There are hardly any girls who see a difference between a v6 or a v8 mustang. They just see "Mustang" and that's good enough for them. Every girl I met and know, maybe 2 know the difference between a v6 and v8 engine. Let's be real.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:21 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

Hold on, this is very true. Besides, if a girl won't date a guy unless he drives a V8, well then she a hoe. lol, plus yeah, when was the last time that situation happened?
Old 02-02-2011, 08:22 PM
JAMAMAN
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by onegoal
Oh I agree. Thats why when I go to a university in the fall I want to ditch my 06 GT for a newer one like a 5.0 or a Camaro SS or the new 2011 Challenger SRT thats faster.

Although I said to my parents I now rather have a GT 500 instead of the 5.0!
No offence my man, but you must have a serious, serious, serious bank account. My first ride was at the back of the metro bus in the late 80's. Back then, if you had a Walkman and a Commodore 64, you were the s - - t. And I aint talking about a 64 Impala lol. I only got my first car in 1990. It was a piece of s - -t 1988 Ford Tempo silver with one door red from the junk yard. It was the only rig I can afford at the time. But to me, it was like the best car in the world. A little ghetto I guess hahaha, everybody got to start somewhere.

I cant even imagine or fathom the idea of being a teen with an 06 MUSTANG GT !!!!!!!! F - - k, if i had the equivalent back then, I would be pimping on the overtime. Good for you men, I aint hating, just congratulating. Must be nice.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:25 PM
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

apples and oranges or apples and apples???

Old 02-02-2011, 08:25 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

Haha, you made my dad with the pimping overtime comment. Anyways, yeah we are lucky. lol you said not hatin' just congratulating.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:31 PM
modru2004
2nd Gear Member

well if were on the subject of what chicks dig, get the grabber blue. you have no idea how many women ive had complement the car and basically fawn all over it. its a great conversation starter.

and if you want to double up the odds, get a cute dog, put dog in car. and your guaranteed to get a conversation going about either the dog or car. most likely both.

it doesn't matter what you have under the hood (although mine is an 8) if the stang looks good people will like it.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:31 PM
JAMAMAN
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by theACE
Hold on, this is very true. Besides, if a girl won't date a guy unless he drives a V8, well then she a hoe. lol, plus yeah, when was the last time that situation happened?
1: Whats wrong with a hoe ? God bless hoes. They sure know how to clear a headache when their services are required. Im keeping it real. Can i get a witness ??????

2: A couger or a gilf might not know the difference between a V6 or a V8. But a new mami knows, TRUST ME. Besides thE exhaust sound off a v8 is something I never found in any other car, and i owned 33 cars.

3: Now lets get down to the nitty gritty. I think the two cars are fairly similar in stats. I owned a v6, and i can honestly say, after the first month i was constantly asking myself why i cheeped out on the lower model. Maybe it was in my head, maybe not. But I just think something things are worth spending a little extra on.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:37 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Without ho's half you ugly bastards would never get laid. Just sayin... And chicks do dig grabber blue...
Old 02-02-2011, 08:37 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JAMAMAN
1: Whats wrong with a hoe ? God bless hoes. They sure know how to clear a headache when their services are required. Im keeping it real. Can i get a witness ??????

2: A couger or a gilf might not know the difference between a V6 or a V8. But a new mami knows, TRUST ME. Besides thE exhaust sound off a v8 is something I never found in any other car, and i owned 33 cars.

3: Now lets get down to the nitty gritty. I think the two cars are fairly similar in stats. I owned a v6, and i can honestly say, after the first month i was constantly asking myself why i cheeped out on the lower model. Maybe it was in my head, maybe not. But I just think something things are worth spending a little extra on.
hahahaha
Old 02-02-2011, 08:39 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
Without ho's half you ugly bastards would never get laid. Just sayin...
hey, Im 16, I still have lots of time to get old and ugly like you guys. right now its nothin but underage *** in my passenger seat. ahahahahaha

Quick Reply: 2011 v6 vs. 2005 gt?