I ordered the following from Coastal ETech:
SYNCCAM12 plug and play harness
MINICAM221 front camera
BARCAM221 night vision rear camera
Overall I would say I am satisfied. The kit is pricey but excellent quality and a true plug and play. However, the kit I received did not work right out of the box, (Ford changed something on the later build date 2011s with Sync). I had to deal with Coastal Etech's terrible customer service for 3 months before they finally sent 2 technicians to my place to work on updating the Lockpick for all 2011s.
As you can see in the video below everything is finally working.
Here are some install pictures:
1) First mounting the front camera:
I removed the front clip and drilled into then lower grille. I originally mounted the camera on the lower grille without removing the front clip with just zip-ties and double sided tape.
Front camera mounted with zip-ties and double sided tape:
Front clip off the car, camera drilled and mounted to lower grille:
2) Mounting the rear camera above the license plate.
3) Run the wires from the camera to the head unit.
4) Remove the screen and hard drive. By far the most difficult task. First problem is the shift ball on the 2010+ gt500s are held on with locktite, so you cannot remove the center console by hand. The second problem is there are 9 different connections on the back of the hard drive. Finally there is no slack in any of the wires!!
5) Lastly connect the lockpick wiring harness to the hard drive. Mount the lockpick, I mounted it behind the glove box using double sided tape. Connect the cameras using the supplied harnesses, I choose to solder the camera power connections rather then use the supplied crimp tubes.
6) Put the head unit and interior back together. Enjoy!