Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Winter Drive for those who can't.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 08:08 AM
jmrajaz

Default Winter Drive for those who can't.

Thought I'd post the driving conditions here in the desert southwest. Hope you enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyRi-_9N0XI
Old 03-11-2011, 08:14 AM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Haha, me and my dad are taking our stangs out from Ohio to LA, and then up to San Francisco. Then up to South Dakota, and then back down to Ohio. We'll be taking a ton of roads like that.

Nice vid!
Old 03-11-2011, 08:31 AM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

Nice vid! I love the sound of your exhaust!
Old 03-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

That's just mean. I used to live where the Stangs where stored from November to April (but not any more) so I know the pain of seeing that.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Conn337
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nuke
That's just mean. I used to live where the Stangs where stored from November to April (but not any more) so I know the pain of seeing that.
I still do .. ive had mine out maybe twice this month haha. Its my spring break and its snowing.. Oh how i love KY March weather
Old 03-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Tracedaddy
4th Gear Member

Ya B*stard! Shiver.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:17 AM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

You SUCK i just thought I would let ya know. I thought spring was here a week ago the it snowed. Hopefully its one of if not the last bit of that white cold crap this year
Old 03-12-2011, 07:13 AM
jmrajaz

Originally Posted by MustangFirstCar
Haha, me and my dad are taking our stangs out from Ohio to LA, and then up to San Francisco. Then up to South Dakota, and then back down to Ohio. We'll be taking a ton of roads like that.

Nice vid!
If you're heading this way and really like that type of road, there's a highway on the east side of Arizona that's nicknamed "The Devil's Highway" you might want to try. It's listed by the DOT as one of the 20 most dangerous highways in America and as having the most curves and switchbacks of any highway in the country. Not a lot of guardrails either. It used to be designated US666, but in the last 10 years they changed it to US491 (lot of stolen signs) in most states it goes through. Beautiful scenery, but not much time to look if you're driving. Great road for a Mustang!
Old 03-12-2011, 07:19 AM
jmrajaz

Thanks for the compliments guys. I wasn't trying to be cruel as I was born and raised in Indiana and I feel your pain. I just thought it could be a bit of a break from all the crappy weather some of you are getting hit with. I can remember being snowed in for a week in April and what's worse was the time my brother and I were snowed in for about a month at the Chrysler transmission plant where we worked. We discovered that there were worse things than being snowed in at home! lol
Old 03-12-2011, 07:31 AM
mayo
4th Gear Member

Thanks for letting me tag along, good stuff!
Thinkin about making the move your way next year and that ride was great motivation. Not one pothole, and I don't even wanna know what the temp was...i'm sold!

Quick Reply: Winter Drive for those who can't.