Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gotta Brag on AM

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 04:49 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

Default Gotta Brag on AM

I just placed my final order for them to get my tires here. I have sent a good amount of money with them here lately and I just wanted to let everybody know they are great especially for the discount they give us. I just had to get that out there So AM give us a bigger discount since we are giving you a good bit of business.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:38 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

I am right there with you bro!
In my first hand experiences with AM and Bama, they are up there with the stars. Their services are great, and their customer service is impeccable. If they mess up, they will make it right and not mess around about it either. They will do it immediately.

In my books, they get two thumbs up
Old 03-17-2011, 07:47 PM
steve r
2nd Gear Member

American muscle is the best site to order from, period.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:55 PM
jrockgts197
2nd Gear Member

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them a couple of weeks ago, including a tire/wheel set. I couldn't be happier with the service or the products. Great people, great service, and great prices.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:07 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

After my first experience with them buying a pair of billet grilles, the majority of parts I've bought for my car has come from AM. Mirror covers, antenna, window louvers, chin spoiler, replacement spark plugs, tuner, cai, and shorty headers, all bought from AM (I'll let you tally up the money I've sank in to her.

In the near future, I'll be buying new floor mats and t-loc and 3.73's (provided gas doesn't keep rising) and all will be bought from AM. How can you beat their low prices, free shipping, and delivery on the East coast within 3 days? You can't.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:08 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

also worth noting: I've never once been treated rudely when calling and I've never had an issue with the quality of their merchandise.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:32 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Thanks for all of the kind feedback! This is really awesome. We're always happy when we see people satisfied with our service and the products that we sell. If anyone ever needs anything, you know where to find us!

Thanks again for your business and support. You guys made AmericanMuscle what we are today!
Old 03-18-2011, 07:02 AM
timmbo
3rd Gear Member

High praises to AM. I've ordered quite a bit from them. Never a screw up and always two days to my door. I returned something once and it was absolutely no hassle. They always seem to have most items in stock and I love how the website shows the stock real time. They aren't the cheapest but I don't care about that. I will pay for great customer service and fast shipping and they have it!
Old 03-18-2011, 07:18 AM
ab
2nd Gear Member

I have always had a good experience. Made almost purchases for car with them. I'm going to order a wheel and tire package right after I finish typing this. Thanks in advance AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:44 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Maybe I missed it, how do you get a discount? Is there a forum specific coupon code?

Quick Reply: Gotta Brag on AM