Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boss 302 fever...can't resist...help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 08:52 AM
v6motorheadftop
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
I feel same way about that Competition orange..Hell if they made that in the regular GT it would tempt me I like the color so much.
That's exactly what I said about competition orange. I know I would have traded my car in for it. I'm glad I havent traded it in though, because in the near future, I am contemplating a nice motor swap
Old 03-22-2011, 08:54 AM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

yep, i love the color. it and grabber blue, if they had screaming yellow I would stroke over the decision.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:30 AM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Well kudos to brenspeed, the will waive that resotck fee and i cover return shipping one less reason to not do it.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:34 AM
adidasUNT8
3rd Gear Member

I'm most positive I saw your stang last year at the Marble Falls Cruise... especially after looking at one of your pics... I'd say go for it... ONE LIFE!!

I Sent you a PM as well...
Old 03-22-2011, 10:44 AM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by adidasUNT8
I'm most positive I saw your stang last year at the Marble Falls Cruise... especially after looking at one of your pics... I'd say go for it... ONE LIFE!!

I Sent you a PM as well...
yep! replied anyone want to buy an awesome 10 lol!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:47 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

If it works out for ya i'll be envious. It will be interesting to see what the salesman offers you for your trade in. In my area they dont care for cars that are modded and generally dont give u any extra for it. I would think if u wanted to get rid of your car. Take it to mustang week or some big mustang car show and u will find some people drooling over your car. I would think u could get more for it that way than just trading it in. But it sounds like the calling is to great so good luck man

If i recall u just put on the m90 didnt you or atleast you havent had it on for to long
Old 03-22-2011, 02:33 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

If I had the money, and it didn't set back my lifestyle to some major degree, you bet I'd be ordering a boss! haha.

In all seriousness, you've got a great looking and great performing mustang. However, that Boss is some serious business. If you get this car and you're not married, you may want to keep your schedule wide open, because you'll be receiving some serious attention. Add a Paxton? Woohee!

In my cube at work, I've got a whiteboard. On that whiteboard is the MSRP prices of every brand new mustang 2011 or later. On the top of that board? 2012 Boss Mustang.

Case in point: If you have a shot at your dream car and can afford it (vast amounts of debt on credit was one of the reasons why the recession hit some hard), then I say take that minimal hit and go for it!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:02 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

called around and no one will even tell me if they can order a boss and what they will charge for one. shesh... maybe its not meant to be realyl frustrated right now! all i get is bs about allocation and over msrp.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:32 PM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Lol with all due respect, you already have a pretty amazing car, I see no reason to really be TOO upset
Old 03-22-2011, 07:15 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
i have no illusions on cars, i play and then get bored, i will never keep any car for ten or 15 years, its not in me.
Hell, if that is the case, when you get bored with your Boss in how ever many years, I will buy it off or you!

Quick Reply: Boss 302 fever...can't resist...help!