Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT Guys - What woudl you pay for a M90 used?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 05:42 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
i got a really good offer for my car form a dealer in San Antiono and a good deal on the boss (MSRP lol) so i ordered one today. they are letting me keep the TSW wheels off my car and put the stockers back on. That means the TSWs, the nitto 555's with the sensors in them are for sale.

i am trading the car with the blower on it. i remembered that alternator and a few other things and decided that since i don't work on my own cars it wasn't worth the effort for something that i could probably only sell for $2000. anyway, i am not saying the Boss 302 is mine yet, but i have ordered it with a Q4 allotment. i have teh right to refuse the car once it gets here if they try and change the deal or i dont like the interest rate. i am returning it to the roush tune, pully, and idler though. i guess that menas i have a vmp kit i wont need along with the $150 pully tool and all you will need is the tune to make it work. Worst case scenario when the car shows up in october or november i can walk and go buy a 12 GT or a GT500, what ever i am feeling at the time.

i know the boss is stripped compared to my car, but man i love the sound, performance and style. It's hard to believe that NA car put down 6hp less to the wheels than my car with teh blower.
Honestly I think you've made the right decision to trade it as is. I wasnt trying to low ball you and now that you've got an idea of what folks are looking for, it just doesnt seem to make the coin you'd get for it worth it. If you are in the financial position to order a Boss, I doubt you're worried about a couple grand anyway. An SC on my 10 would be nice, but honestly it begs the same question that many of us are thinking and that is why would I spend that much money, time and effort and still have less HP then the current model in NA trim? Just trade the thing and be done with it, am I right??