Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 04-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #11
BlueMagic
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 03 Stang

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYeti View Post
Basically just looking for the part numbers. I know it has been posted a few times about the Shelby and there is a sticky with all the part numbers that are needed.

With the Bullit, its basically just getting the grill, paint, and wheels...since it came with the factory spoiler delete option.

Personally if I wanted to spend the money, I really like the look of the Bullit's....no badges, no spoiler, no fog lights and I really like the paint options. I will eventually get that grill cause its the look I am going for but $370 to spend on a grill is a lot of coin to spend on a grill...
Agreed, except I always liked the fog lights. Kinda seperates it form v6's (not always, but quite often). Having an edge again... i don't really see the benifit of fog lights on these models as much.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
BlueMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #12
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007 GT
Send a message via AIM to Nuke Send a message via Yahoo to Nuke Send a message via Skype™ to Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMagic View Post
... i don't really see the benifit of fog lights on these models as much.
You obviously havent driven in some really soupy chit at nite where you can't even see the lines on the road. A set of FUNCTIONAL (a.k.a., nothing above 3000K and 55W halogen) fogs is a godsend.

Yeah, I know.... OFF TOPIC.
07 GT Prem: Alloy, MT, 3.55's, Steeda CAI w/Brenspeed tunes, FRPP Stingers, 275/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S on SVT Cobras (OE GT500's), 14" shorty, Wheelskin side scoops & qtr window louvers, A-H rear window louvers, SHR honeycomb blackout panel, Sequentials, Hella Optilux Extreme XY fogs, Silverstars
06 V6: Legend Lime, Pony Package, 14" shorty, Sequentials, Hella Optilux Extreme XY fogs, Silverstars
Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:06 PM   #13
CincyGT2009
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2009 GT Premium Coupe

I don't quite understand the take rate sheet either, because I come out with 2.6 cars having exactly the configuration of mine. Find it very hard to believe that mine would be one of 2 or 3...
CincyGT2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #14
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT
a1kemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
You obviously havent driven in some really soupy chit at nite where you can't even see the lines on the road.
Maybe it's age related???

LOL, J/K. I do have to agree. There are times when I'm glad I can switch from lower driving lights to the upper fogs. Especially when it's deer season.

Silver Mustang Registry #1185
Roush Front Fascias, Roush Chin Spoiler, Roush Rear Wing, Roush Louvers, Roush Strut Tower Brace, Nine Bar Grille, 15% Llumar Tint, SLP Loudmouths, Nitto 555 285/40/18R & 255/45/18F on Black 18" FR500's, FRPP 4.10, BBK CAI, 93 Brenspeed Tune, 5spd Automatic

"I'd rather be a comma than a full stop"
alkemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:23 PM   #15
crescent_wrench
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2010 Mustang GT Premium

Your car rocks!
2010 Mustang GT Premium / 5- Speed / 3:73 Package / 19" RTR wheels / 275/40/19 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 Tires / Flowmaster American Thunder Classics / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Strut Mounts / Koni Yellows / Royal Purple / K&N Drop-In
crescent_wrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #16
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007 GT
Send a message via AIM to Nuke Send a message via Yahoo to Nuke Send a message via Skype™ to Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemist View Post
Maybe it's age related???.....

LOL, J/K. I do have to agree. There are times when I'm glad I can switch from lower driving lights to the upper fogs. Especially when it's deer season.
Be nice, dear...

Actually, it does get worse with age but the benefit of the warmer fog lights became quite evident in my early 20's...

Again, sorry for the off-topic.
07 GT Prem: Alloy, MT, 3.55's, Steeda CAI w/Brenspeed tunes, FRPP Stingers, 275/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S on SVT Cobras (OE GT500's), 14" shorty, Wheelskin side scoops & qtr window louvers, A-H rear window louvers, SHR honeycomb blackout panel, Sequentials, Hella Optilux Extreme XY fogs, Silverstars
06 V6: Legend Lime, Pony Package, 14" shorty, Sequentials, Hella Optilux Extreme XY fogs, Silverstars
Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #17
wingless
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: '11 GT Coupe 6sp Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicride View Post
Well, I found some production PDF's for 2008 and 2009 and started doing a little bit of quick math.

2008 Production Numbers PDF

2009 Production Numbers PDF

I also have the seemingly rare factory spoiler delete option.
Where can I get this report for 2011?

What do the parenthesis numbers mean?

Spoiler delete is the best!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #18
NDN GQ
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2009 Ford Mustang GT Premium 5MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
Where can I get this report for 2011?

What do the parenthesis numbers mean?

Spoiler delete is the best!
Agreed, some info on how to read that document would be really helpful. I've been curious to find out these numbers on my GT.

NDN GQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #19
BLKSTAGE3
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 07, Ford, Stage 3 Roush

My car is #7 of 196 as a stage 3 but I wonder how rare it is being a black coupe with optional short shifter and window louvers.
BLKSTAGE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #20
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

You can try this...it's the original window sticker. It only works for 3 years, so if you have a 2007 or older you are out of luck.

http: services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVFT80N975259625

Change after the = with the VIN number. Gives you your window sticker.

Blue Mustang Registry #363
07 Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:06 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
18r, 2005, 2008, brochure, bullitt, chamois, delete, find, ford, gt, mustang, options, pdf, rare, rarity, sales, spoiler, vin