Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
I'm with you man! I think that may be my direction. I was looking to relocate the battery but after researching it a little I don't think I really want to deal with that.
Yeah that doesn't seem like one of the easiest mods out there. You have the hood paint peeling/bubbling too? I'd rather not spend $1k on a hood but I feel like that's really holding me back. And of course Ford wants no parts of dealing with the problem
Old 04-14-2011, 12:18 PM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

looks good nice job
Old 04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

Looks great! Tastefully done!
Wish I lived near AM, but I know my wife wouldn't. LOL

Last edited by kevinmalec; 04-14-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:52 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Congrats bro! I was thinking about getting the CDCD aggressive for its functionality and was going to get rid of mine!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by deekum1627
looks good nice job
Thanks man I really like the new sig!

Originally Posted by kevinmalec
Looks great! Tastefully done!
Wish I lived near AM, but I know my wife wouldn't. LOL
Thanks Kevin! Sometimes it's too tempting to run out there on payday, but it helps me with self-control haha

Originally Posted by 2005Redfire6
Congrats bro! I was thinking about getting the CDCD aggressive for its functionality and was going to get rid of mine!
Do you have a front mount IC? If so I'd get the Aggressive and show of that bad boy and strike fear into the hearts of all the ricers haha. I just didn't want to modify the front so Classic it is
Old 04-14-2011, 08:01 PM
X3xMONGOOSEx3X
4th Gear Member

LOL, I love your avatar! I really love the look of your car so far. A good cowl hood may just be what the doctor ordered to bring it all together.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:31 AM
whitethunder09
1st Gear Member

Love the car man, inspiring to people like me with white stangs lol. You keep it so clean.. wish i could do that with mine.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:18 AM
mayo
4th Gear Member

Everyone mentions how good black cars look clean, but to me white clean will always be the daddy...when balanced well with black the daddy's daddy!
Well done Alec, chin looks good. I agree with the CS paint in the future, should look great.
I love me some performance white

Old 04-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangMan1718
Any pictures of the hood you are talking about? I hit a deer on my way home from a concert about a year ago, and ended up needing a new hood. They must've cheaped out and bought a crappy one since it flexes at highway speeds, which scares me. This cowl idea sounds sexy.

Also, it is the cleanness of cars like yours that have completely changed my attitude toward white cars.

This is the one I was looking at. 2.5 inch from Cervinis. I think it's the perfect height

Originally Posted by X3xMONGOOSEx3X
LOL, I love your avatar! I really love the look of your car so far. A good cowl hood may just be what the doctor ordered to bring it all together.
Thanks man. Now the tortuous wait begins.

Originally Posted by whitethunder09
Love the car man, inspiring to people like me with white stangs lol. You keep it so clean.. wish i could do that with mine.
Thanks dude. I started out with the base of all base models and just worked at it. Just take it one thing at a time

Originally Posted by mayo
Everyone mentions how good black cars look clean, but to me white clean will always be the daddy...when balanced well with black the daddy's daddy!
Well done Alec, chin looks good. I agree with the CS paint in the future, should look great.
I love me some performance white
Thanks Mayo. I was iffy on the white at first, because it lacks the "pop" of other colors, but with the right mods and a nice wax job it can really stand out.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

While browsing craigslist today I came across a pretty good deal on some fog light and taillight covers. I've wanted to tint both for a while but was unsure on how it would look, and this way if I don't like them, I can take em off

Thoughts?

As usual, apologies for my wonderful Blackberry pics

Quick Reply: My new mods