Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 06:57 PM
swagfu
2nd Gear Member

Default Looking for.....

Quality wheel repair that doesn't cost a fortune.

I purchased 4 20" wheels and tires today for a great price, but a couple have road rash and general nicks. I would like to have them repaired.

Does anyone know a good place in the Daytona Beach/Orlando area that has fair pricing and does good work? Here are some images showing the damage.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:24 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

I think those will look great on your car! Congrats.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Vader GT
4th Gear Member

Swagfu those will definitely ook bad *** on your ride!

I know a place in Cali, but not local (I live in Jacksonville). Let me know if you need the one in Cali.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Murphdog
3rd Gear Member

Most body shops use the same company (they ship the wheels to them) I forget what the name of the business is, but they have a website as well. Typically for common wheels, if they can't repair them, they will replace them with a wheel they have in stock. I"m pretty sure they won't have yours in stock, but I'm also pretty positive they can fix yours. I would just call your local body shop to find out what their name is. They (the wheel repair company) are all over the country from what I recall. If I can recall the name of the business, I will let you know.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:53 PM
swagfu
2nd Gear Member

Thanks guys. I am really excited to get them put on the car. I am just hoping that it won't cost too much to get them done. It really is just curb rash....and I could just put them on as is and ride with them for a while. I am just a little picky and the car only has 3800 miles on it, so I want them to look the part...you know?