Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Took some videos!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 07:26 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

Default Took some videos!!

Well since I'm stuck in my house in P.A. this weekend for memorial day I decided to go out and take some videos. All I can say is dammmnn those nt555's stick in 85 degree weather!! O and I make my gf sick from the winding road drive LOL

Looks slow but was doing 50-80mph and this was my first time down this road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmBFjwtVhD4

0-60 video (I get 4.3 - 4.5 with a stop watch)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSR6moOG0OY
Old 05-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Sounds awesome, you got yourself a sweet ride. Where in PA?
Old 05-28-2011, 08:02 PM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Sounds beautiful, loud as hell haha. Some nice girlfriend sound effects added in too lol ...Man do I miss those winding roads of the northeast. Out here all you can do is drive around squares lol.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:50 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

alec -- thanks ! and I have a house in the stroudsburg area right near the crossings shopping outlets.

pdonket -- I guess it is pretty loud, but I think I'm just used to it since I drive it everyday. And trust me I love it when I'm up here with theses roads. Back where I live in Staten island,NY its all ****ty pothole filled roads with all 90 degree turns.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:20 PM
07 Cervini
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by grabber blue gt
alec -- thanks ! and I have a house in the stroudsburg area right near the crossings shopping outlets.
Nice videos! I am in Texas but my dad lives in East Stroudsburg PA. The fall colors are unreal up there
Old 05-28-2011, 09:58 PM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by grabber blue gt
pdonket -- I guess it is pretty loud, but I think I'm just used to it since I drive it everyday. And trust me I love it when I'm up here with theses roads. Back where I live in Staten island,NY its all ****ty pothole filled roads with all 90 degree turns.
Just to clarify, the volume is nothing but great! I love being able to actually hear the car running (and roaring). Your car does sound beautiful, all of that exhaust work paid off without a doubt.

I used to live in NY too, north of NYC in Westchester, and the potholes were definitely a pain. Can't say that it's much better out here though. I'm hopeful to end up somewhere warmer all year after I escape college
Old 05-28-2011, 10:46 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07 Cervini
Nice videos! I am in Texas but my dad lives in East Stroudsburg PA. The fall colors are unreal up there
Thanks! Yeah the fall up here is beautiful. I can only imagine what the road I took today would look like in the fall if all the trees were changing colors.

Originally Posted by pdonket
Just to clarify, the volume is nothing but great! I love being able to actually hear the car running (and roaring). Your car does sound beautiful, all of that exhaust work paid off without a doubt.

I used to live in NY too, north of NYC in Westchester, and the potholes were definitely a pain. Can't say that it's much better out here though. I'm hopeful to end up somewhere warmer all year after I escape college
ahaha thanks man, I guess the 9 hour header install did pay off lol. Yeah when I move out of my parents house (I'm 17) I hope to get out of new york. I really would love to move to Jersey somewhere in the Manalapan area.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:00 PM
viperrmk
3rd Gear Member

Car sounds great dude. Nice video's. Cant wait till I move up to North Carolina and get to drive some of those winding roads. Miami sucks for driving lol the roads suck the drivers suck and its all 90 degree turns. =/
Old 05-29-2011, 10:49 PM
redfire05gt
2nd Gear Member

She sounds intoxicating....haha great ride man
Old 05-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Daniel98GT
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by viperrmk
Car sounds great dude. Nice video's. Cant wait till I move up to North Carolina and get to drive some of those winding roads. Miami sucks for driving lol the roads suck the drivers suck and its all 90 degree turns. =/
Hit up the Dragon lol. Im only about 2 hrs from there.

Quick Reply: Took some videos!!