Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #31
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 06 Black GT,08 Black GT500, 09 Metallic Silver V6 (wife's car)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT View Post
Go from a dig.. that piece of **** fail wheel drive can't hook. It will take you from a roll if it's decently modded. It's okay though, roll racing is gay and the level of homosexuality it takes to own a Cobalt SS is even greater than that of an SRT4.
You should really learn to not hold back...be more open with your thoughts!! LMAO!!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

There is NO problem that can't be solved by the simple application of more Horsepower!!
Old 08-15-2011, 05:08 AM   #32
andrew940b

Vehicle: 05,ford,mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
Whatever...it's obvious you're a troll.
Or some 16 year old from the Cobalt forum coming here to test the waters and find out how your car might do against a Mustang.

People who are serious just don't "get a turbo put in it next month", that's far too generalized.
im not a troll im just tryin to see who wins cause ive been in his car felt like driving any car but then when i bought my mustang i was surprised at the power i felt my brother is just cocky and i him to stfu so im just wondering so that way if i could we will take it to the races in front of everybody and embarrass him :P
Old 08-15-2011, 05:08 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
12, 2012, 302, 87, boss, cobalt, cobolt, gt, hid, modded, mustang, ss, stock, win, winmustangscom