Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What an IDIOT!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 11:40 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

What a dumbass and what a waste of a Mustang.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

I bet just before he crashed he said to his buddy..."Hey watch this"!! Usually the final words of dumba@@es...

Last edited by Lifter583; 09-21-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Originally Posted by IntentionallyChewy
Proof that life just isn't fair.

Life isn't fair?
I'd say this story points more to life giving a small bit of fairness to those who cannot afford such a car.

Fair in that you should VALUE what you work for and treat it good.
That and also that you should care about others that are in the car with you as well as other people on the street.

Hopefully this guy leaned his lesson and will not only not hot rod down such a road, but will not get behind the wheel after dropping such an amount of alcohol in his system and then drive.

I guess he was never able to blow the doors off other cars with such a nice vehicle, just blow the doors of his own lol!
This guy's parade got rained on.

He should be thanking the good Lord that he was not killed and that the passenger as well as some other person on the road was not killed as well.
His car is gone yes, but at least he kept his life and the life of others was spared as well.

I'd say the loss of his BOSS was a necessity in this case.

Yes it was a DUMB *** thing to do. But we all do stupid things.
Unfortunately in a case like this many do not get a second chance.
The good Lord though has given this person exactly that and hopefully he realizes this and
will hold that gift from God very close to him forever.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:32 AM
wrxified
2nd Gear Member

One minute you're on top of the world with not a care in the world. Seriously, a warm summer day with friends, things are great at work, new Boss Mustang, sipping on some barley sodas. Life couldn't be any better.

Minutes later you're facing $5k/year insurance if they don't drop you, no license, losing your job, possible jail time, forced to drive a 10 year old Chevy Mailbu, friend in the hospital. Then you have all the legal fees associated with minimizing the penalties.

The friend in the passenger seat in my mind is just as freaking dumb in my mind. Hopefully he's not hurt too bad.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

^
|
|
Yes if the passenger was aware of the driver drinking is he made just as of a dumb move as the driver as far as getting in the car for that ride.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:41 AM
NaplesFL11GT
3rd Gear Member

What a moron. Waste of a great car. Thank God no one was killed.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:17 AM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

If they where to impose stiffer laws about drinking and driving this sort of thing might happen less. I knew a dude here in Texas that had a breathalyser in his car to get it started. That means he has been caught for DWI 2 times. If you get caught, it means you got away with it many times before. Being caught twice, well... You get where I am going with this.

Every time you get in a car you are driving a loaded gun. Things can go bad in a hurry, people can get hurt. Just like with a CHL you are licensed to drive a car. One of the requirements on that license is that you don't drink if you drive. Much like you don't drink while having a gun on your hip, IWB... wherever you stow it.

I would completely stand behind a law that would strip a person from their driving Licence for all eternity if they are caught a second time. The first time should have been enough warning. It should have changed your behavior. If it did not, you are incapable of change, and should therefor no longer be able to drive a motor-vehicle on the street.

Some would say it is harsh. But if you loose a parent, spouse, friend, or your own child to a drunk driver it might not even be enough. Drunk driving is not tolerable, and I feel it is time the law reflects that.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:47 AM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

Man, what an idiot! Hopefully, he learned his lesson and it won't happen again in the future!
Old 09-23-2011, 11:15 AM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blacksmoke
Life isn't fair?
I'd say this story points more to life giving a small bit of fairness to those who cannot afford such a car.

Fair in that you should VALUE what you work for and treat it good.
That and also that you should care about others that are in the car with you as well as other people on the street.

Hopefully this guy leaned his lesson and will not only not hot rod down such a road, but will not get behind the wheel after dropping such an amount of alcohol in his system and then drive.

I guess he was never able to blow the doors off other cars with such a nice vehicle, just blow the doors of his own lol!
This guy's parade got rained on.

He should be thanking the good Lord that he was not killed and that the passenger as well as some other person on the road was not killed as well.
His car is gone yes, but at least he kept his life and the life of others was spared as well.

I'd say the loss of his BOSS was a necessity in this case.

Yes it was a DUMB *** thing to do. But we all do stupid things.
Unfortunately in a case like this many do not get a second chance.
The good Lord though has given this person exactly that and hopefully he realizes this and
will hold that gift from God very close to him forever.
+1 its a good thing this assclown did not kill someone
Old 09-23-2011, 11:41 AM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

More $$ than brains syndrome....

Quick Reply: What an IDIOT!