Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why are some people @&$holes?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 12:07 AM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

I have two nice vehicles and quite often I get asked to burn them as well. I usually just smile and throw my arms up in the air like "whatever". For me in the past I seem to always get burned when "showing off"......so I learned to not show off at all. You did the right thing OP, ignore the retards in life.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:12 AM
5.0Racer
1st Gear Member

People are ******** because they have no shame. Everybody thinks they're a rockstar. Somebody told them they are special and run their mouths every chance they get. No respect either. Use to be shamefull if you were ignorant but today its accepted as cool. Funny. Act stupid its funny. I cant stand it when a jerk off tells me to pop a wheelie while at a stop in traffic. Yes its a crotch rocket. DONT CALL IT A RICE ROCKET. Thats racist and you know it is.

I think you handled it okay. Next time just ignore them. Something has to be done to shut these kind of people up. People are so medalsome always having to intrude and infringe on others. Its a lack of social skills. People who lack skills to properly socialize with others in the correct manner. Goofballs who have been given the right to speak but really dont know how. Protected by the thought of i'll sue you. The last act of a loud mouth who gets his lights knocked out. I punched a guy for being a jackass and i got sued. If you have money they will try any which way to get something for being embarrassed. Its hard especially when they're in your face. You have to walk away avoid the law and courts. People are emboldened to say and do as they please without any decency respect or curtisy anymore. Whatch out.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:35 AM
sycd
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mattstang2007
So tonight I am going through the walmart parking lot leaving.
That's a big part of the problem right there. Stop going there if your town has any other stores left, and you'll do good to your community, help your country, and won't run into as many scumbags.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:32 AM
White05GT
3rd Gear Member

WalMart isn't exactly known for attracting people with class.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:57 AM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

LOL ricardo.. That's funny. OP, just ignore **** like that man. I've been told the same crap at the light plenty of times and I just act like I didn't hear them. Ususally I just crank the music up and not worry about it. I did it once like a dumb ***. guess what, cops were around the corner. They let me go with a warning that time, but once was enough for me to learn to stop doing stupid crap like that.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:20 AM
D'prived
4th Gear Member

It's the mob mentality. When you have three or more idiots together in close proximity to each other they feed off each other's stupidity. Apart they couldn't form complete sentences.
I've had that happen to me once before with three high school punks in a Toyota SUV. I just smiled, waved and moved on.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:26 AM
OhEightGT
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear you ran into those types. That's one downside to having this car. Especially since I got my bodywork done/the engine work, not a day goes by where someone doesn't ask me to roast the tires, or for a race. or even a RIDE in my car. They always pop off sh*t when I say no. You just have to keep in your mind that you know what you have. You don't have sh*t to prove to anyone. If we did that every time someone said it and called us a p*ssy we would not have any tires left and our engines would be blown because that literally happens all the time and these idiots fail to realize how often that gets shouted.

Looks like you have a kid from your avatar? We have a baby girl, too. Keep that in your mind as well and it will be easier to ignore them. Too much in life to lose to be pulling that stupid kiddie sh*t and risk getting in trouble with the law, or even racing one of them and getting hit or worse by a 16 year old nut that can't control their car. (no offense to younger readers, I was a total dumbass at 16 and I am sure many these days still are but certainly not all!)

Facts are facts. Kids do that sh*t, get their car taken away or a ticket, and after a little chew out mommy and daddy fix it. They very seldom have to pay for everything, and that is why they don't bat an eye at tearing up their cars or asking people to tear up their own as well. They have no concept of 1,000 dollar tires or getting a ticket/going to jail and having to explain to your wife or kids that you went to jail because you were scared of being called a p*ssy. For those of us that are mommies and daddies that can take food off of our kid's plate, we can lose the car, get a record and affect some types of jobs, even at the very least just going through a set of tires or having to pay for repairs. Ultimately in the case of racing it can even cost physical harm or death. That stuff is fun at the track but that is exactly where it belongs, the track. Just put your window up and block it out of your mind when they pull that crap.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:06 AM
BKamp613
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by White05GT
WalMart isn't exactly known for attracting people with class.
^This

You should shop at Target from now on. Much more classy types there.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:30 AM
mattstang2007
3rd Gear Member

I love target but it was closed. Good thoughts and advice guys. I am glad i didnt burn em or chase them because if something happened and did take food away from my son, huge ticket or whatever the case was I would be extremely upset. Despite the idiot who asked me to burn em, in the end it would have been my fault not his. This is what they don't understand is I have everything to lose he hs nothing. It would just be nice if someone asked me to burn em and I say I can't at a place like this, Maybe they could just say, cool, nice car or I understand and not be a@@holes. Must be to hard to be civil these days
Old 09-22-2011, 10:52 AM
ironh19
3rd Gear Member

you should have gone to the girl and said, "hey baby wanna ride in a real car with a real man"

Quick Reply: Why are some people @&$holes?