Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Sunset Gold V6 Mustang (build thread)

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 08:15 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, swap out your window louvers for Cervini's quarter window scoops and then cover your drivers key hole with a plug, then get a CDC Shaker air intake with your pinstripping around it the opening in the hood. Also, remove your factory V6 lower stripes, they look meh. Get the MCA style stripes...YUM.

Nice car, I assume your work? May I ask what you do?

Last edited by theACE; 12-28-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:05 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by theACE
Yeah, swap out your window louvers for Cervini's quarter window scoops and then cover your drivers key hole with a plug, then get a CDC Shaker air intake with your pinstripping around it the opening in the hood. Also, remove your factory V6 lower stripes, they look meh. Get the MCA style stripes...YUM.

Nice car, I assume your work? May I ask what you do?
Thanks for the suggestions...I'd rather not switch out my louvers...I love my factory ones. Got myself the K&N cold air intake.

The car was pretty much put together by me and my dad as it was bought for him in the beginning but since then his priorities go to his 1972 mustang grande and the car has leveled over to me. I do odds and ends jobs...work whenever I can...help old ladies bring groceries in....got 50$ from one just for bringing in 3 sacks...other than that I work at my school during the summer as my dad works there also and knows the board really well. I may not make the full payment but I make 80% of it every month...adding up to me owning it soon enough. Cannot wait until that day!
Old 12-29-2011, 08:43 AM
chain1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustang0672
. I do odds and ends jobs...work whenever I can...help old ladies bring groceries in....got 50$ from one just for bringing in 3 sacks...other than that I work at my school during the summer as my dad works there also and knows the board really well. I may not make the full payment but I make 80% of it every month...adding up to me owning it soon enough. Cannot wait until that day!
And the truth comes out...
lol. Nice car.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:12 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by chain1
And the truth comes out...
lol. Nice car.
haha...Thanks man, when your 16 it is hard to find a full time good paying job. I try to pay as much as I can which is usually 375$ out of the 468$ payment...Im trying.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Tanner05
Chop Mod

Ha you're doing great, IMO.
Nothing makes you appreciative a car when your young like paying for it.

Your car is looking great, when you get your new mods done, if you want me to I can hook you up with another sig.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:24 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Tanner05
Ha you're doing great, IMO.
Nothing makes you appreciative a car when your young like paying for it.

Your car is looking great, when you get your new mods done, if you want me to I can hook you up with another sig.
Many kids would not think paying for your own stuff is the way to go, but it is. When you spend your hard earned money on something you learn to respect it other than trashing it because you didn't buy it. Thanks for the offer on the signature...I will contact you when they are done. Thanks so much Tanner.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

I'm not really a fan of Sunset Gold Mustangs, but I gotta say that yours looks really good! And you've done a really good job with the mods! And it's cool to hear that you're 16 and paying for most of it. You sound like a responsible teen and that's something very hard to find these days.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:27 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Antonio323
I'm not really a fan of Sunset Gold Mustangs, but I gotta say that yours looks really good! And you've done a really good job with the mods! And it's cool to hear that you're 16 and paying for most of it. You sound like a responsible teen and that's something very hard to find these days.
I try my best to be as most responsible as I possibly can. I've done some stupid stuff before(fighting in school) back when I was a lil' bit younger...but now am just having fun with my dad working on cars. I try to pay as much as I can. Hard to find a good paying job that will hire at this young age.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:24 AM
mayo
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustang0672
but now am just having fun with my dad working on cars
Sounds like my second childhood going on there. Those memories last forever bro, enjoy them all.
Yes paying your way teaches respect in what you have, but more importantly teaches you to respect others...because you know how hard it is to earn it!
Keep up the good work lil bro
Old 12-30-2011, 07:40 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Sweet car and keep up the good work. PS - if you know of any little old ladies in Colorado willing to pay 50 bucks for me to haul their groceries in, call me and I'll quit my day job. I could do that all day

Quick Reply: 2010 Sunset Gold V6 Mustang (build thread)