Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Two Forms of ART

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

it looks awesome!

that being said, I despise knock off companies. don't break a wheel, vorks will not sell you single replacements, you'll be looking at a full set or luckin out and finding a single for sale from another owner.

their website cracks me up. check out this photo they stole and advertised with, they simply removed the volk/rays stickers and claimed it was a varrstoen wheel
Old 02-28-2012, 01:26 AM
2011GrabberFL
1st Gear Member

wow, that thing is SLAMMED!

Lookin great my friend!
Old 02-28-2012, 09:05 AM
JV Doose
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by tdcalhoun89
This is perfect. I absolutely love your car. I wish more guys weren't afraid to lower their mustangs. I really need to get coil-overs...

Good work, keep it up.

Edit: Any plans for some projectors?
yea i dont know why so many are scared to go low ... with less agressive offsets its still a very drivable car

umm yea maybe i dont like the OEM hid much but i might do some retro fits

Originally Posted by bakerjd
So what's the deal with the Goodyear's up front and the BFgoodrich's in the back?
i originally traded some wheels from a previous car to a guy that had some forgestars ... these tires came with the forgestars.

Originally Posted by ride686
Any chance you've tested the fitment on the 10.5 +22 with the 255/45 in the rear? I'm kind of curious to see if it would fit with the skinny tire.
here is when i test fitted +22 all around ... in the rear i still had the 285/40 tho im not sure why you would want to a 255/45 tho

Originally Posted by vbstang13
What an awesome backdrop, wish someone would graffiti up a wall or two like that near where I live. Btw your car is not to bad.... Just kidding, your car is freaking awesome!!!

I was going to ask about the canting on the front, so that came natural with the drop. The rear doesn't look canted, is that because the tires are to wide to show it?
im not sure what you mean by "canted"

Originally Posted by Entaille
it looks awesome!

that being said, I despise knock off companies. don't break a wheel, vorks will not sell you single replacements, you'll be looking at a full set or luckin out and finding a single for sale from another owner.
that sucks .. i know they will sell me a single wheel so im not worried. also if it does break it breaks all wheels can break
you recognize this?

yea thats my forgestar. i dont want to get into the details of what happened but my point is all wheels CAN break or malfunction no wheel maker is perfect. theres a lot of racing teams running "knockoffs" too so i feel like if they are ok with running them .. i am too

thank you for the compliments tho

Originally Posted by 2011GrabberFL
wow, that thing is SLAMMED!

Lookin great my friend!
it could be lower =]
Old 02-28-2012, 02:44 PM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

I like the stout stance, very aggressive!
Old 02-28-2012, 02:59 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Old 02-28-2012, 06:05 PM
vbstang13
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JV Doose
im not sure what you mean by "canted"
I used the term canted and you used camber, we are talking about the same thing just with different terminology. In my line of work if something is canted it is either leaning inwards or outwards from the axis or pivot point.

Sorry for the confusion.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:40 PM
JV Doose
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by vbstang13
I used the term canted and you used camber, we are talking about the same thing just with different terminology. In my line of work if something is canted it is either leaning inwards or outwards from the axis or pivot point.

Sorry for the confusion.
o ok i got you ... i thought that what you meant. but yea the rears dont camber because its not IRS
Old 02-28-2012, 09:46 PM
vbstang13
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JV Doose
o ok i got you ... i thought that what you meant. but yea the rears dont camber because its not IRS
Oh yeah....duh, should have known that. lol
Old 02-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Woodro

Oooooooo! That cars has got to have the best stance ever, u have great taste, but I couldn't do that around here my car wouldn't make it, the roads are terrible here, but I would like coil overs I could stand a .5 drop lol
Old 02-29-2012, 07:15 AM
essayons
2nd Gear Member

Is stanceworks new to the mustang community?

OP, you could probably go at least +1 on the wheels, maybe +2 with some more aggressive camber

Quick Reply: Two Forms of ART