Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cats

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Owen67
1st Gear Member

Default Cats

They are foul, loathsome, evil creatures. I've spent umpteen hours buffing scratches from cats out of every vehicle I have driven for the last 5 years. I keep my Mustang garaged to keep cats off of it and the varmints try to get in the garage if I turn around for five seconds lol. My girlfriend has a pack of them and I have to park in her garage and close the door just to keep them off of my ride. They track up the car and it won't come off until I wash it, get dirt all over everything, cover the car with hair, and in the case of tonight - puke/crap (something completely horrible in any case) right behind my hood scoop. I'm going to load the hot shot cattle prod into my backseat. The next kitty or ankle biting chihuahua that hikes a leg or jumps on the Mustang is going to feel my displeasure lol

Who else is a fan of felines?
Old 03-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

holy ****, damn that sucks....
hmm.....would surrounding the car/entrance ways in something cats despise help?
Old 03-28-2012, 12:50 AM
bigD1515
3rd Gear Member

Well, it's safe to say you have a "*****" magnet. (;
Old 03-28-2012, 12:55 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Sounds like you need to invest in a .22 and control that population, lol
Old 03-28-2012, 03:02 AM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

I feel for you, man lol! I don't have any cats myself, but there's a lot of stray cats around my block. I've gone through it all myself, muddy paw prints, nasty puke, and my car is really scratched up. That last one is the one that makes me despise cats even more now lol. It's mainly my hood that's scratched up, which is why I'll have the car repainted once I'm done paying it off.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:19 AM
Xeremeh
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
Sounds like you need to invest in a .22 and control that population, lol
.22?

If it were me, I'd make sure the message was received loud and clear.. with the street howitzer.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Xeremeh
.22?

If it were me, I'd make sure the message was received loud and clear.. with the street howitzer.
Howitzer doesn't have a high enough rate of fire. He needs a tripod mounted GAU-8 Avenger... Wait... Truck mounted.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:57 AM
Xeremeh
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Young_Gun
Howitzer doesn't have a high enough rate of fire. He needs a tripod mounted GAU-8 Avenger... Wait... Truck mounted.
Sorry... the "street howitzer" is old west slang for shotgun, and it fires just as fast as you can pump it. =P I wouldn't waste the money for a GAU-8, and a truck, just to murder some kitties.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:04 AM
fordplay
1st Gear Member

Yeah... I feel your pain.. I have used pepper flakes, bitter spray, and limited success with pepper spray butyou have to see them for that to work.. See my neighbors have what they call outside cats... Cats they let run wild.... I started live trapping them and then at night I drive them to coyote field to let them be true outside cats... After months of trapping they are finally alllllll gone
Old 03-28-2012, 06:27 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

OP - Mustangs body panels have catnip rolled into the metal during the fabrication process. That's why all Mustangs a P magnets like another person posted

Seriously, sorry that the cats are messing with your ride. We have 3 cats, but they never get to go in the garage and ain't no strays comin around the house when my dog is out.

Quick Reply: Cats