Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AmericanMuscle.com +1

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:24 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Default AmericanMuscle.com +1

OK wrong section maybe.. don't know..

Just wanted to say this..

I ordered some parts from them and the UPS man just brought them. However, a part was missing.. not a minor part that costs $10 either.. a $225 pair of steeda chromoly LCA's.

I called them up and told them it was missing. They guy looked my order up and asked couple questions about the boxes i did receive. Once he confirmed I was missing the part, he just said.. "I don't know what happened but I will send a another one to you so you have the part"... before I could even come inside and type this, I got a automated email saying my americanmuscle.com order had been approved.

In this day and age with too many people lying about stuff like that, companies are skeptical about those things. (ask verizon, ive been going 3 days without a phone and one of their reps broke it while i was in the store)

I commend them on making my life hassle free and getting my parts to me. While I am alittle bummed my install plans for the evening are toast, I am extremely happy with the result.

Been ordering from them for awhile now but you never know a company until a problem arises and how they handle it.

To summarize: AmericanMuscle will continue being the company that gets my money unless they just don't offer the part I am after.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:30 PM
surfbum7190
3rd Gear Member

just dont buy the hood struts haha
Old 04-04-2012, 02:30 PM
replica
4th Gear Member

I've probably made 6-7 orders with them, never had an issue. I've never had any need to correspond with them ever. I have some crap coming in the mail right now from them actually.

Same. The only reason I wouldn't order from them is if they don't have it.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:31 PM
FlyboyMustang
2nd Gear Member

I fully agree,

I had a lil bit of a bad experience with bama with one of their tuners. Well yesterday I talked to Mike the lead bama tuner for about a half hour on the phone and he assured we were gonna get it figured out. Honestly I cant order parts from any other place, american muscles customer service and the way they stand by their products is the best.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:09 PM
dennisafrompa
1st Gear Member

100% agree. Total service oriented group....unusual in today's world.

By the way they are owned and run by very young guys.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

every single place out there makes mistakes - it's how you handle the mistakes that earns my business. american muscle and late model resto are my go to places for parts knowing how well they handle things.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by surfbum7190
just dont buy the hood struts haha
Well apparently the 10+ bracket fits and chris young is looking into shipping those with the 05-09 orders. He said pm your order number for a new bracket.
For info visit d'prived's thread part duex
Old 04-04-2012, 04:28 PM
surfbum7190
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lem-06
Well apparently the 10+ bracket fits and chris young is looking into shipping those with the 05-09 orders. He said pm your order number for a new bracket.
For info visit d'prived's thread part duex
it was just a joke because that thread was on there earlier today. i buy most of things from american muscle and never had a problem.. just found out they are only 45 min from me im planning on going to check them out sometime
Old 04-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Pick me some stuff up while your there too
Ill take a 5.0 coyote in a crate. Thanks
Old 04-04-2012, 05:16 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Thanks guys! We appreciate all of the kind words. We're a company of Mustang enthusiasts and we care about our customers, number one. I'm glad you've all had great experiences and we're here to help. If anyone ever has any problem, just hit me up and it'll be taken care of immediately! We learn from our mistakes and even though we're growing fast, we try to make as few as possible. I'm glad to hear that's the case.

As for the hood strut issues, they're all solved! Check out the thread. Another example of us learning from a fitment error, and fixing it for our customers!

Quick Reply: AmericanMuscle.com +1