Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 05-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
wayne613
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008, GT/CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_R View Post
You shouldn't have paid more than $400...for those stock wheels! I think you are owning them now!!
Hmm..this the going rate? Or did you mean $400 "a piece"? Likely just keep mine as spares either way when/if I can afford to upgrade to the rims I really want. Since the resale goes down in addition for most of the stock parts that you can't put back on later..
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Last edited by wayne613; 05-01-2012 at 12:06 PM.
wayne613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #12
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 mustang gt

There's a law that requires air pressure sensors? Another attempt to circumvent natural selection I guess.

Just wait till you need new rubber, then pay the $40 for the sensor kit. My wifes car has pressure sensors and I guess they replace them when installing new wheels. because it was $10 extra per wheel.

whipple HO SC,FRPP k springs, Pypes mid mufflers, hurst, frpp TB, 4.10's, spohn lca's, adj. UCA, relo brackets, 1 piece DS, spec stg 3+ clutch. 12.52@117.6mph so far with a 2.01 60 ft time

Pumpkin jacking addict
moosestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #13
Ares05
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 05 Ford Mustang V6

Damn man that sucks, I would go after him for it, even if he was telling the truth thats still sketchy!
Ares05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #14
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 GT500 07 GT vert

Yeah theres some stupid law about TPMS sensors. Likely some lobbyist paid off the govt to get the law passed and they could sell them like mad.

AMEX has pretty much said get it fixed and then dispute the amount and I wont have to pay it.

So I paid 1200 for all 4 wheels shipped with new Pirelli Pzero neros, so that was worth it IMO

wcgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #15
gmoran1469
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2009, Ford, Mustang

Definately never pay as a gift, even if they won't make the transaction because of the fact you won't.

If you pay PayPal with your AMEX then you should be good to go. Just dispute it.
gmoran1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #16
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 GT500 07 GT vert

I decided to swap over the sensors from my old wheels to the new ones to keep the costs lower. Just in the off chance that AMEX says I gotta pay the bill It's only going to be $60 so I am not sweating that.

wcgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:14 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
07, 2007, aftermarket, base, costs, gt, headlight, install, kit, leather, mustang, rosh, suspension, sync, tpms, v6