Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 05-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #41
svastano
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 Visa V6

Beautiful car!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

2007 V6 Vista Blue, Billet Grill, CAI, FR500's, GT Rockers, Fang Chin Spoiler, Pypes X Pipe and GT Take Off's. Stainless Short Headers. Shaker Hood Scoop.
svastano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:44 AM   #42
snikr
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Mustang GT

Love that color!
Old 05-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #43
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 GT500 07 GT vert

Your car has dandruff

wcgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:27 AM   #44
Jas5
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007, s/c GT

Sexy five oh

edit: finally ordered a shorty antenna thanks to you! looks far better

Paxton NOVI 2200SL @ 5psi on stock motor, 3" magnapack catback, Hurst short throw shifter, Kaenen cowl hood, 18" Saleen replica wheels, 255/285 Yokohama Advan S, 8 in. shorty antenna, blacked out rear lights/decklid, BOSS style fog-deletes

Last edited by Jas5; 05-25-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Jas5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:44 AM   #45
JustAn0therNumb3r

Vehicle: 2012 Ford Mustang GT
Thumbs up

Great looking car. I really love the Track Apps they added for the 2013s.

Jealous that you're already putting mods on the car. I am waiting a while before I do anything.
JustAn0therNumb3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #46
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ford Mustang GT
battle bones 86 battlebones86

it makes me regret my '12 purchase when i see those hoods....damn me. i bought mine in late march....damn me again.
Order_66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #47
tenfifteen
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2013 GT Premium Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAn0therNumb3r View Post
Great looking car. I really love the Track Apps they added for the 2013s.

Jealous that you're already putting mods on the car. I am waiting a while before I do anything.
Thanks man. Yeah… if I'm being honest, the ability to mod is just because I sold my M3 for every penny I asked for it (which was still a fair price), and because I owed roughly half that on it, freeing up enough money to do two things: A) put more than 25% down on the purchase price of this car and B) spend $3400 in mods. Feel really fortunate to be in this position, of course.

Anyway, to me the car really needs a drop. Maybe that's the Eurotw@t in me, but it feels really softly sprung and the wheel gap is jaw dropping. If I did nothing else to it, I'd have had to do shocks/springs/spacers and probably the Watt's too.

Still, just ticked over 800 miles on it this morning on my way back from Cars and Coffee (Great Falls), and it's been great. The motor is just fantastic. Looking forward to 1,000+ miles so I don't have to keep varying the revs per the manual. I'm averaging 15mpg in 80% highway driving, and I know that it'd be better if I could just dump it in sixth and ride at 70mph or so. Just trying to follow the recommendations. Not sure if it's related, but I'm not having the oil burning issue that I've seen reported in early miles however; right at the middle of the dipstick @ 600 mi.

Anyway, I'll give it an oil change when I hit 1,000-1,200 or so, and when it's up on the lift I'll put on the Borlas, the SR SSK and Barton shift bracket I just ordered. Still can't determine which wire I need for the V1 hardwire.
tenfifteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:52 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2013, black, blue, deep, dib, factory, gt, impact, leather, louvers, mustang, order, stone, tint, window