Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 05-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
GhostStrykre
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ford Mustang V6
_patt3rson_ GhostStrykre GhostStrykre
Default Three Cheers for the Mustang Community!

Click the image to open in full size.

so this is a picture of a friend of mine and his 2007 V6 Mustang. he's helped me with a number of things regarding my own Mustang, but a couple weeks ago he became a victim of a moron.

he was parked in a parking lot where he works and some person decided to attempt a U-Turn near his car, misjudged it, and plowed into the side of his vehicle. rather than be a good person, this individual decided to flee without leaving any info.. a nice little hit and run.

here's where it gets awesome. because who needs security cameras when you have mustang enthusiasts (joking, but in this case it makes sense)?

the hit-and-run perpetrator flees, not noticing that a person driving his brand new 2012 Mustang 5.0L V8 witnessed the entire event, and was pulling out of the parking lot across the street. the Mustang driver proceeded to chase the hit-and-run perpetrator, record a license plate, make and model, AND pull up along side them and get a detailed description of the driver and passenger.

1) This Mustang owner is awesome.
2) the perpetrator is a moron for trying to outrun a 5.0L Mustang in what I think (i can't remember what I was told) was a Honda Civic or something.
3) This Mustang owner is awesome.

the Mustang owner returned to my friend's car, and somehow got ahold of him and told him the entire story and info. Justice is now being served to the hit-and-run perpetrator.

i see a lot of stories about people on this forum getting their babies damaged, or worse, and they don't catch the jerks who commit the crimes. so i wanted to post a story similar that came out to a happy ending. and we have awesome people out there in the world, some of whom are in our Mustang community, watching our backs. so thanks to the Mustang community! may we remain united! that's all from me, hope you guys enjoyed the true story!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
GhostStrykre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Peshields
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007 Mustang V6

That's awesome!
Peshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
xkape
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 Roush Stage 3 Convertible

that is awesome indeed! Love it when things work out. Good for that guy hunting that b'tard down. Hopefulle he gets some good karma in the near future.
xkape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #4
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 GT
Josh Baker JoshuaDBaker xxPanduh

Very nice! Glad to hear he'll be taken care of. That would have really sucked if no one would have witnessed it!

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium Triple Yellow - Ordered
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Screaming Yellow - 1st Car/Soon to be Retired Daily Driver/April '12 ROTM
2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Dark Shadow Gray - Gone
2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium Oxford White - Gone
bakerjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #5
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang GT

Triple AWESOME!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007 GT
Send a message via AIM to Nuke Send a message via Yahoo to Nuke Send a message via Skype™ to Nuke

Quadruple awesome!

Any chance your friend can get an opportunity to shove a hot poker up the morons azz while the moron also watches his car set on fire?
07 GT Prem: Alloy, MT, 3.55's, Steeda CAI w/Brenspeed tunes, FRPP Stingers, 275/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S on SVT Cobras (OE GT500's), 14" shorty, Wheelskin side scoops & qtr window louvers, A-H rear window louvers, SHR honeycomb blackout panel, Sequentials, Hella Optilux Extreme XY fogs, Silverstars
06 V6: Legend Lime, Pony Package, 14" shorty, Sequentials, Hella Optilux Extreme XY fogs, Silverstars
Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #7
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Kona Blue GT Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
Quadruple awesome!

Any chance your friend can get an opportunity to shove a hot poker up the morons azz while the moron also watches his car set on fire?
Nuke, that's a bit extreme for punishment and not quite proportionate to the crime... Perhaps leave out the hot out of the description, but keep the rest.

Don

BigDinTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #8
D'prived
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: '09 Mustang GT Premium 5spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDinTexas View Post
Nuke, that's a bit extreme for punishment and not quite proportionate to the crime... Perhaps leave out the hot out of the description, but keep the rest.

Don
I think we should go with the hot poker LOL!!! The hotter the better!

The highlights: CDC Shaker|C&L CAI|Bama Custom Tune|FRPP Hot Rod Cams|Kooks LT Headers|Kooks H-Pipe w/High Flow Cats|FlowMaster American Thunder Axle Backs|FRPP Custom Valve Covers|FRPP K Springs|Tokico D-Spec Shocks/Struts|A butt load of apperance mods
SMR #0826|Silver Bullitt Car Domain
D'prived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #9
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 Mustang Coupe

I wish I had more hands, so I could give that 5.0 driver 4 thumbs up!

SMR# 2071
Eibach Pro Plus kit: Shocks, springs, swaybars - Adj. Panhard bar - Eibach LCA's
JLT CAI - Bama Tuner running 93R - 18x9 GT500 AM Wheels, 255 Sumitomo Shoes
JayyVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #10
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 GT Premium Coupe (5.0/V8)
Roni Arroyo-Lopez
Send a message via Yahoo to a_lopez1975

Great news!!!!! The Moron should at least lose his license for a long while.
PERFORMANCE: C&L CAI (BAMA Tune), BMR lowering springs, Eibach Pro Damper Struts, KYB Rear A Just Shocks, Steeda Heavy Duty Panhard Bar, Steeda Shifter Bracket, JBA LT Headers, JBA O/R X-Pipe (Resonator Delete), BOSS 302 Strut Tower Brace, and JLT Oil Separator.

APPEARANCE: BOSS 302 Racing Stripes, 18X9 Bullitt Rims, Roush Axle Back, Shorty Antenna, BOSS 302 Lower Front Fascia, Hood Pin Appearance Kit and MMD Classic Quarter Window Louvers
a_lopez1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:45 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
0509, 2007, carbon, cheers, fiber, kr, modified, mustang, spoiler, trufiber