Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My car got egg'd

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 10:26 AM
redrader26
1st Gear Member

Default My car got egg'd

So me and the fam are leaving for church sunday morning and I walk by my car and I see this:

Grrrrr!!!! Not the best way to start a day.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Shift
2nd Gear Member

Get it off ASAP, it can ruin paint if it's on long enough. I was driving my dad's Porsche last week and got egged while I was driving. At 11:30 at night. Had to park our SUV in front of it with the lights on to wash it off. Kids got pulled over by two cruisers 20 min later. Caught for alcohol as well. Stupid things kids do. Hopefully you find who did it.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:45 AM
redrader26
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JJP SuperStang
Get it off ASAP, it can ruin paint if it's on long enough. I was driving my dad's Porsche last week and got egged while I was driving. At 11:30 at night. Had to park our SUV in front of it with the lights on to wash it off. Kids got pulled over by two cruisers 20 min later. Caught for alcohol as well. Stupid things kids do. Hopefully you find who did it.
I did wash it right away. There is one small spot that it didn't come off...freaking punks. I wonder if kids that do this knows what egg can do to a paint job.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:47 AM
xkape
4th Gear Member

It wouldn't matter if they knew or didn't know. Kids don't really think about the effects of what they do because they have never had the responsibility of real life.

Edit: Kids like that I should say. Not all kids.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:12 AM
bigblue95z
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by xkape
It wouldn't matter if they knew or didn't know. Kids don't really think about the effects of what they do because they have never had the responsibility of real life.

Edit: Kids like that I should say. Not all kids.
You've got that right. You've got a lot of the youth these days that have no respect and have been spoon fed their whole up-bringing. Everyone gets a participant ribbon, all the t-ball games are ties. Then when they get to real life, they can't understand why they're not getting praise for par/sub-par performance. And when they do get in trouble for things, the parents take the 'My son/daughter doesn't do this kind of thing' defense no matter how much evidense says otherwise. Too much 'friend', not enough 'parent'. I see my generation raising misfit, depressed panseys.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:05 PM
BlackGT45th
2nd Gear Member

Some people are just assclowns. Its a really nice car. Hope they get caught.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:52 PM
gmoran1469
3rd Gear Member

Get a webcam and a PC and setup a home surveillance system. You can get reasonably cheap IR cameras that would be great for this application. Next time it happens you have it on camera and can track down the punks that did it and get justice vigilante style.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Shift
2nd Gear Member

Also I'll note the punks are lucky when I was driving my dad's car that it was the day before I got my GoPro camera. Ever since I got it i've been filming nearly everyday. That would have been nice to catch their act on film. :P
Old 05-21-2012, 02:47 PM
gmoran1469
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JJP SuperStang
Also I'll note the punks are lucky when I was driving my dad's car that it was the day before I got my GoPro camera. Ever since I got it i've been filming nearly everyday. That would have been nice to catch their act on film. :P
Not only can you film the incident, but the resulting *** whoopin as well, and all in HD!
Old 05-21-2012, 04:18 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Damn I hate when punks do that! I had my Conversion Van egged a couple of years ago...ate my clear coat!

Quick Reply: My car got egg'd