Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordering a 2013 GTCS

Old 06-05-2012, 05:44 PM
VistaGTCS
1st Gear Member

Default Ordering a 2013 GTCS

Back on the forums again! I am getting ready to order a 2013 DIB GTCS this week. My cousin, who is a retired Ford engineer, is generating me a Ford "XYZ" plan pin number this week. What should I expect to pay? My small town dealer sales manager told me they will charge me $75 over invoice, because Ford does not allow them to charge "pack" on these cars. I am ordering it and hope the current $1,000 rebate will also apply. The car will be right around $39,000 MSRP (comfort pkg, 3.73 axle and electronics pkg added as options). I'm also hoping that I can do a "stripe delete" at least on the hood stripe. I'm getting the comfort pkg primarily because I want the pony "puddle lights" on the outside mirrors - I sure don't need heated seats here in the Arizona desert!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:53 PM
VistaGTCS
1st Gear Member

Also, does anyone know if Ford allows you to go to Flat Rock to see your car being built or at least come off the line?
Old 06-05-2012, 06:12 PM
BracketRacing.com
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by VistaGTCS
Back on the forums again! I am getting ready to order a 2013 DIB GTCS this week. My cousin, who is a retired Ford engineer, is generating me a Ford "XYZ" plan pin number this week. What should I expect to pay? My small town dealer sales manager told me they will charge me $75 over invoice, because Ford does not allow them to charge "pack" on these cars. I am ordering it and hope the current $1,000 rebate will also apply. The car will be right around $39,000 MSRP (comfort pkg, 3.73 axle and electronics pkg added as options). I'm also hoping that I can do a "stripe delete" at least on the hood stripe. I'm getting the comfort pkg primarily because I want the pony "puddle lights" on the outside mirrors - I sure don't need heated seats here in the Arizona desert!

Just an FYI, my 2013 GT/CS was $38,935 sticker and I paid $36,400 (with a $500 rebate).

I'm having 3.73 gears installed next Thursday along with a Ford Racing tune.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:19 PM
VistaGTCS
1st Gear Member

Was that with X plan discount or just what dealer discounted it to you for?
Old 06-05-2012, 06:26 PM
theczar
2nd Gear Member

it all depends on the options. i ordered my 2013 GT and it was about 34k and i got it for slightly over 30k, but i'm on A plan

Also, does anyone know if Ford allows you to go to Flat Rock to see your car being built or at least come off the line?
Not sure if they still do this, but according to my dad, you can pick up from the plant and not pay the destination charge
Old 06-05-2012, 06:31 PM
VistaGTCS
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the info. I'm heading back to Ohio for my best friend's wedding on 6/23.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:32 PM
BracketRacing.com
1st Gear Member

Was that with X plan discount or just what dealer discounted it to you for?
Not sure what the x plan discount is, that was the price I got them down to. There were only 3 GT/CS Mustangs within 100 miles of me, 2 sticks and 1 auto. I was suprised they discounted the price at all, so I was pleased with my final price.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:34 PM
VistaGTCS
1st Gear Member

X plan is for relatives of employees or retired employees of Ford (also offered by othe "supplier employers").
Old 06-05-2012, 06:36 PM
VistaGTCS
1st Gear Member

There are 10-15 GTCSs in the Phoenix Metro area, but most dealers are holding to sticker.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:54 PM
theczar
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the info. I'm heading back to Ohio for my best friend's wedding on 6/23.
what part of Ohio?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ordering a 2013 GTCS