Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Somebody tried to slash my tires and put something in my gas tank.

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Diabolical!
Putting crap in your gas tank shouldn't affect the fuel level sender. There is, however, a well known issue with the fuel level sender sticking on '05-'06 Mustangs. Usually it happens for a day or two at a time and goes away for a while.
Hoping its that, then

But I know somebody tried to slash the tires.

I figured the two events were related - the natural assumption.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:25 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Guys - let's not give him the third degree. Money withstanding, this is going to upset any rational person.

I'm sorry this happened and I genuinely hope that you find out who it was so you can deal the appropriate level of vengeance upon their cowardly person.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wcgman
Guys - let's not give him the third degree. Money withstanding, this is going to upset any rational person.

I'm sorry this happened and I genuinely hope that you find out who it was so you can deal the appropriate level of vengeance upon their cowardly person.
I hope its a ricer... I'll coat their car in sushi rice...
Old 06-18-2012, 06:36 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Being that you're 18 (I'll ask once again) what's your Dad, Big brother, Uncle, Older cousin, Older friend, Principal, Favorite Teacher, telling you (advice).
Old 06-18-2012, 06:40 PM
3vStang
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Diabolical!
NICE SIG MAN! THE BIGGER THE BETTER I ALWAYS SAY! AM I RIGHT!
HELL YEAH MAN!

I just don't know how to change the size, and I wanted a picture so I posted it. lol
Old 06-18-2012, 06:44 PM
CAR-15
2nd Gear Member

My only advice to you is watch what you say to people. If you find someone who you think tried to do it and run your mouth, you just might get your *** handed to you. I realize that you are 18 and bulletproof but you might end up on your ear if you are not careful. Just sayin.

Kinda like that donk at the Suds the other night. You said it should be in a car crusher and that if you saw the owner you'd say that to his face. You never know who is gonna light your *** up for running your mouth.

Also, got any pics of the tire slash?
Old 06-18-2012, 06:48 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Somebody is hating on you. Did you put the LD on somebody's chick? That would **** somebody off enough to want vengeance.
Your 18 now so don't do anything stupid that gets you arrested.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CAR-15
My only advice to you is watch what you say to people. If you find someone who you think tried to do it and run your mouth, you just might get your *** handed to you. I realize that you are 18 and bulletproof but you might end up on your ear if you are not careful. Just sayin.

Kinda like that donk at the Suds the other night. You said it should be in a car crusher and that if you saw the owner you'd say that to his face. You never know who is gonna light your *** up for running your mouth.

Also, got any pics of the tire slash?
Can't take pics - camera is broken. I've had it for 3 years lol - so - its been a good run.

@808 - didn't do anything to **** anyone off too much in recent memory. Some kids I know turn green every time I see them, so I'm placing suspicion on them.

All I can do is get it all fixed.

Like Diabolical said, I'm hoping the fuel thing is just the known bug. I just did the battery disconnect thing. The tires aren't as much of a big deal to be because I needed new ones anyway, but I just wanted to save up a bit more rather than blow my entire paycheck on 2 tires.

Last edited by Young_Gun; 06-18-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

[quote=CAR-15;7972789]My only advice to you is watch what you say to people. If you find someone who you think tried to do it and run your mouth, you just might get your *** handed to you. I realize that you are 18 and bulletproof but you might end up on your ear if you are not careful. Just sayin.

Also, got any pics of the tire slash?[/quote]

Very good question...
Old 06-18-2012, 07:01 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by siggyfreud
We definitely need more kids in High School with guns.
I was thinking the same thing! I can only remember one incident at my high school were a kid had a gun and nobody was shot. We had a police officer on campus even back then. Class of 1991, before Young_gun was born.

Why do you think something is wrong with your fuel pressure? These cars are notorious for gas tank problems. Some stations I can only pump in 5 gallons before the pump shuts off and trying to pump any more results in gas coming out the filler. These gas tanks are screwy.

Quick Reply: Somebody tried to slash my tires and put something in my gas tank.