Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So after I finally post pictures...I am selling my Roush SC GT

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Default So after I finally post pictures...I am selling my Roush SC GT

Yeah, that's right ladies and gents. I decided that it was time to move on.

It's been a lot of fun surfing and posting over here with ya'll and I'll think about poking my head in from time to time to see how ya'll are doing.

You will be able to look me up in the Shelby section. That's right you MF'ers. I am trading for a GT500.

Tracked down a 2007 GT500 with only 1200 miles on it. There's literally not a tiny scratch or spec of dirt. So see you on the dark side mon amis I'm so pumped right now I could soil myself.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:54 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

How much is the shelby? I was looking at 2008,2009 gt500's in the 30-38k range. I never saw one with high mileage.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

I hope you took the time to throw stock parts back on your car or you're getting a hell of a deal on the car you're selling .. : P
Old 07-12-2012, 07:29 PM
eolson
3rd Gear Member

Why would anyone want the spongy crappy stock parts back on the car. Erik
Old 07-12-2012, 07:43 PM
slyter485
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by eolson
Because the seller usually can't recoup the value lost in the aftermarket parts, unless they are sold separately from the vehicle. This means putting the stock parts back on.

Congrats on the new find! Pics plz!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:01 PM
loaded6shooter
2nd Gear Member

NICE! what color?
Old 07-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by eolson
oh boy. you are in for a surprise if you try to sell your car the way it is vs what you could get separately for the parts.

: )
Old 07-12-2012, 08:48 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

They offered me a deal I couldnt refuse. My payment will go up about 50 a month and my insurance about 20 a month. For me, that's totally worth it.

It's race red with white stripes. I'm not taking any parts off of my car, leaving everything as is. That's the deal they wanted. I am supposed to show receipts for some of the work and parts that I had done which is no problem. Essentially Im getting 8000 towards the 38 price which Im happy with. The car looks like it literally just came off of the assembly line without even a single ding or paint blemish anywhere that I could find and believe me...I looked super close.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

congrats on the new ride, she looks brand new like you said.

.. dealers play weird games with numbers. I don't really relate to monthly payments. I already know what I can afford, I'm more interested in the overall value you're giving me for my car and what I am paying for your car .. : ). either way, your finances, I am sure you handled it the way you wanted it and are happy with it!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:39 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Entaille - that's pretty much exactly how I feel about it. I feel like they are being fair in their valuation of my trade and although from what Im seeing that price might be a little high for an 07, it's still basically a new car. Financially, if I kept my cars for a long time, it might be a different story, but all things considered, if I follow my pattern it'll be traded off in 2 or 3 years. I'm hoping this one is different because it is a GT500 which I've always wanted and it's definitely well within my financial grasp and how they work the numbers I don't really care. I care about payment and how long I owe the man money.

Quick Reply: So after I finally post pictures...I am selling my Roush SC GT