Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bra for my lady?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 08:04 AM
surfbum7190
3rd Gear Member

I know people dont like the idea, but im gunna try it out. Im lookin online and some sites say the Lebra fits both GT and V6, others say they have two different bras for the respective model. Is there a front end difference between the two?
Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 AM
steel pony
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by surfbum7190
I know people dont like the idea, but im gunna try it out. Im lookin online and some sites say the Lebra fits both GT and V6, others say they have two different bras for the respective model. Is there a front end difference between the two?
Depending on what the bra does or doesn't cover, then yes. There are different cutout/ressessions in the lower part of the front fascia on the GT/V6

Just get the clear bra, it's worth every penny and you will have peace of mind as well as not having to spend extra time worrying about fitment and pulling the regular bra on and off, washing it, etc, etc.

and as far as looks go...a bra is a bra is a bra...only comes in one color, so when i see them, i only see functionality, not added looks
Old 08-27-2012, 07:17 PM
BAB GT
2nd Gear Member

Victoria's Secret has several styles and colors I really like, but for your car I would stick with clear. It is strapless and will not hide the natural beauty. The sooner you do it, the better, because you do not your front end to sag.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:28 PM
wingless
2nd Gear Member

The clear bra is much less work on a day-to-day basis. But, boy to they suck, like lemons through a garden hose, when it comes time to remove / replace the clear bra. If using the clear bra, put it onto a brand new vehicle.

The black bra looks good, but it adds lots of time for cleaning and maintenance. I have purchased way more black bras than any woman and I like how they look on my vehicles.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:21 PM
jhonson01

HI dear today i comeback to this forum and i read this community i really appreciated you on this sharing i want to say that i also want to buy a car cover for my car but i don't know any good dealer if anyone know here than contact here back i will appreciated you....?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Goldenpony
5th Gear Member

Never been a fan of these. I guess you could say I like my ladies braless.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:46 PM
hybris1

What are people paying for Clear Bras? I heard 3m is the best but I had another retailer say he prefers Suntech. I also thought about doing it from a kit on eBay.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Don't get a Lebra or any other type of 'leather/pleather' bra. Where the edge of the bra meets the paint always gets scuffed/scratched because there is movement along the edges. Also, water and dirt can get under it. That dirt acts like sandpaper. On a freeway you will get vibration along the edges of the bra. That vibration is litterly scuffing your paint. I owned two cars in the past where I used those Bra's. NEVER AGAIN.

If you simply must get a bra for protection, get a clear type that doesn't move and won't allow dirt or water under it.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:05 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

remember when Kramer invented the Bro on Seinfeld?

Old 10-17-2012, 02:20 PM
AJSpags
2nd Gear Member

Get the Colgan Bra, made very well and does not sag. Saw one on a mustang at a show last Sunday and it fit fantastic.

Quick Reply: Bra for my lady?