Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A day of change

Old 08-31-2012, 06:31 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

nice job, it looks great...
Old 08-31-2012, 06:34 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Roy_R
That's about as much change as Obama did in 4 years, great job!!
....and as far as what Obama would say....YOU DIDN'T DO THAT.. LOL!!
Old 08-31-2012, 06:34 AM
BlueBellThunder
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by eolson
Exactly, I can't wait for Romney to beat Obama and give CEO's of American Companies further permission to do anything they want without having to follow and obey laws that individuals do, and continue to ship jobs out of the US, create poverty level minimum wage jobs here, rob people of benefits, pay them less in proportion to costs than ever, and further destroy the middle class.

Oh, and I forgot, make the richest 2% richer, with nothing coming back to educated, in debt, hard working young American's. Good call. Erik
Well said. There seems to be a lot of Obama bashing here. I think if Romney gets elected it will be the end of the middle class as we know it. These tax cuts he proposes for the rich has to be paid for somehow, and guess who gets to pay for them ( hint it's the 99 % of us).

End rant.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:56 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

nice looking stang my man!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:20 AM
George_ORH
1st Gear Member

First off the car looks so much better without that strip on there.

On the obam and romney thing...
Obam hasn't done anything I can tell to help me, anything. I work in a small business and some things that have come to pass during his term are killing us.
Romney? Who knows what he will really do if he is in there but I do belive it's time for "change". I don't want another repeat of the previous 4 years.

All in all.... It probably doesn't matter who the president is.. To me it seems that the President is nothing more than a figure for all of us to point a finger at. He is someone to take blame or give credit to for whatever happens. HIs control over what happens.. Minimal.... The pres is a figure for "we the people" to feel like we have control over electing... Does everyone really think he can or can't do anything?

Then someone will ask why I care if obam is re-elected or not... Because I think he was put in there for all the wrong reasons.

It doesn't matter for what someone stands for if they don't stand up when its time.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:31 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Exactly, I can't wait for Romney to beat Obama and give CEO's of American Companies further permission to do anything they want without having to follow and obey laws that individuals do, and continue to ship jobs out of the US, create poverty level minimum wage jobs here, rob people of benefits, pay them less in proportion to costs than ever, and further destroy the middle class.

Oh, and I forgot, make the richest 2% richer, with nothing coming back to educated, in debt, hard working young American's. Good call. Erik
I think the stang looks a lot better with the stripe delete and the lowered stance. Much MUCH better!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:33 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder
Well said. There seems to be a lot of Obama bashing here. I think if Romney gets elected it will be the end of the middle class as we know it. These tax cuts he proposes for the rich has to be paid for somehow, and guess who gets to pay for them ( hint it's the 99 % of us).

End rant.
Did you see how clean the inside of his wheels are?! They look great!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:34 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by George_ORH
First off the car looks so much better without that strip on there.

On the obam and romney thing...
Obam hasn't done anything I can tell to help me, anything. I work in a small business and some things that have come to pass during his term are killing us.
Romney? Who knows what he will really do if he is in there but I do belive it's time for "change". I don't want another repeat of the previous 4 years.

All in all.... It probably doesn't matter who the president is.. To me it seems that the President is nothing more than a figure for all of us to point a finger at. He is someone to take blame or give credit to for whatever happens. HIs control over what happens.. Minimal.... The pres is a figure for "we the people" to feel like we have control over electing... Does everyone really think he can or can't do anything?

Then someone will ask why I care if obam is re-elected or not... Because I think he was put in there for all the wrong reasons.

It doesn't matter for what someone stands for if they don't stand up when its time.
You didnt say you liked the car being lowered. Do you not care for a lowered stang?
Old 08-31-2012, 09:53 AM
George_ORH
1st Gear Member

wcgman,
I like the lowered look,,,But I no longer like to lower cars... I think I have gotten "old", haha. I like the plush ride of my stocker height 2010.

I just sold a 91 coupe that I had slightly lowered and LOVED the stance of it...I think I got used to the ride quality because we I stepped out of the fox coupe and into the 2010, I never looked back aside from wondering, " why did i wait so long"...

But to be fair,,,The car does look much better lowered...But also think to set that off , the tires need to be a lower profile??
Old 08-31-2012, 10:02 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

And what has obama done. Poverty has gone up... social security remains unchanged b/c he didnt want to deal with it. He promised change thats for sure. He bailed out enough CEO's ANyway I like the changes the car looks much better without the dumb sticker

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A day of change