Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well, it finally happened.. surprised it took so long

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 06:36 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Default Well, it finally happened.. surprised it took so long

Living in the armpit of Ohio and the shhhhithole of America, Dayton, OH. Home of the poor who have their hands out for free stuff and think they are entitled to riches while doing nothing but commiting crimes and killing each other, one of them, finally keyed the shhhhit out of my car. Because, if it costs more than 10 dollars, you shouldnt have it so I will ruin it.

If a nuclear bomb were to ever go off in America, all I ask is that I get a 2 day advance notification and they choose this place to let it off in. The world would truely be a better place. Trust me, I live here.. I know what these 2nd rate animals (not humans) do every day.

At least my insurance company is covering it with no deductable but... oh what a miserable life to live, to have nothing to do but get joy out of messing with others peples stuff and just generally being an *******. Welcome to Dayton!! If you are here, I apologize for your misfortune.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Zodiac
5th Gear Member

Sucks to hear, I personally hate Ohio, lived there for 2 months. My wife's family lives there, haven't been back in ..... 6 years or so.

I'm just glad you are getting everything straightened out.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

I had to go to Ohio, near Columbus, for a week once for work .. never want to go back. please don't make me go back .. : (

sorry to hear about the vandalism. so petty.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Yeah, most any area near a major metropolitan center simply sukz.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

That sucks man.. I've never been to Ohio but got a buddy from Cincy.. He always tells me the horror stories. When do you expect to get the car back?
Old 09-06-2012, 07:26 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

That sucks, Like Detroit the a$$hole of America!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:42 PM
3vStang
2nd Gear Member

Damn man that sucks. Glad to hear your getting everything taken care of though.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:00 PM
D'prived
4th Gear Member

Sorry to hear that... hope everything works out with the insurance. If you do happen to find out who did it kick 'em once in the nuts for me.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:04 PM
CMcNam
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by xkape
Living in the armpit of Ohio and the shhhhithole of America, Dayton, OH. Home of the poor who have their hands out for free stuff and think they are entitled to riches while doing nothing but commiting crimes and killing each other, one of them, finally keyed the shhhhit out of my car. Because, if it costs more than 10 dollars, you shouldnt have it so I will ruin it.

If a nuclear bomb were to ever go off in America, all I ask is that I get a 2 day advance notification and they choose this place to let it off in. The world would truely be a better place. Trust me, I live here.. I know what these 2nd rate animals (not humans) do every day.

At least my insurance company is covering it with no deductable but... oh what a miserable life to live, to have nothing to do but get joy out of messing with others peples stuff and just generally being an *******. Welcome to Dayton!! If you are here, I apologize for your misfortune.
Funny, this is exactly the same thoughts I had when my previous car was keyed. Wasn't in Ohio, but same thoughts nonetheless. Heck, I'm feeling it now at the thought of someone else's Mustang getting keyed. Sorry about that man, some people just don't like to see others have nice things.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Warpig12354
3rd Gear Member

We need to start a clan based out of areas around the country like this and when it happens the instigators "disappear".

EDIT: I call leader!

Last edited by Warpig12354; 09-06-2012 at 08:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Well, it finally happened.. surprised it took so long