Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sigh...This soon?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 02:54 PM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

I have the mystical parking Genie - a front spot always seems to open for me next to handicap (monster spots) or the cart drop-off so I can park extra-close to one side to avoid people that can't park for **** (a large proportion of drivers..)

Last year parking at Epcot while at DW in Fla, I even got waved to the very front row to take a parking spot that someone had pulled into - and then left..

I luvs my Genie...
Old 10-01-2012, 03:04 PM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JayyVee
I have the mystical parking Genie - a front spot always seems to open for me next to handicap (monster spots) or the cart drop-off so I can park extra-close to one side to avoid people that can't park for **** (a large proportion of drivers..)

Last year parking at Epcot while at DW in Fla, I even got waved to the very front row to take a parking spot that someone had pulled into - and then left..

I luvs my Genie...
No flippin way would I ever park next to one of those cart drop offs.. I've seen horror movies with those things. People slinging there carts and missing them, hitting the cars dead on...
Old 10-01-2012, 03:21 PM
ayyno

Like others said...at least it's just the gas tank, in the event that you had to replace it!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:14 PM
cerealkller

The parking garage where I park in has 2 spots on the fifth floor that are extra wide because there wasn't enough space to put in 3 spaces. I can pretty much always get one of them so no one can park close enough to cause any damage.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:18 PM
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TRexGAWD
This, I think a big part is where people live.. I haven't had a problem where I live. I'm also pretty careful about where I park. If there's an islan in the park lot or a space near a curb I take that one and hug as close as possible to leave several feet of room on the other side of the car to the line.
I never had one ding living in Georgia.

Here in Tennessee I get a ding about every few months. And I am careful where I park.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Tex-stang
2nd Gear Member

I find it better to park next to cart corrals cause nobody parks thier shopping carts there.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:09 AM
FivePointToTheOh
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TRexGAWD
No flippin way would I ever park next to one of those cart drop offs.. I've seen horror movies with those things. People slinging there carts and missing them, hitting the cars dead on...
Couldn't agree with you more!
Old 10-13-2012, 12:02 PM
mph07alloy
3rd Gear Member

The inconsiderate careless parking lot idiots strike again.

[IMG][/IMG]

Noticed this a couple days ago. It's not much, just a scrape but it's very annoying when you work hard to keep your vehicle flawless and some careless ******* does this. I don't know if I should try to have someone touch it up or repaint the entire bumper. The scrape digs pretty deep into the plastic right above the marker light.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:03 PM
GTTex08
1st Gear Member

I would be sooo mad.

It's odd though, just one ding would seem like an accident, but TWO in the same spot?
Old 10-13-2012, 07:05 PM
GTTex08
1st Gear Member

And damn mph, that hurts to look at... I bought mine used with a small scrape on my driver's side side scoop similar to that. I see it and cringe to this day. :-\