Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Endgame: part 1

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 01:33 PM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CMcNam
If yours is a Picasso, mine's a fingerpainting because of the dust that covers everything here.

Must be eating you up being so close to finished, can't wait to see her running!
You have no idea how much I'm itching to drive it, been driving my pos 1998/4 banger dodge stratus (complete with peeling clearcoat) for the last 6 months. I'm ready for more powahhh

In other news, I tracked down the right person to reprogram my gauge cluster to work with this gauge overlay...
Old 04-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Bojangles'

So cool
Old 04-18-2013, 03:34 PM
CMcNam
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by danzcool
You have no idea how much I'm itching to drive it, been driving my pos 1998/4 banger dodge stratus (complete with peeling clearcoat) for the last 6 months. I'm ready for more powahhh
I bet you are. I've been sitting overseas for a few months now and I can't tell what I want to come home to more, the Mustang or my girlfriend.

Unfortunately I won't be back in time for the spring Mile, so I won't be able to see you in action. Keep it up, can't wait to see the pictures of how she does.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:01 PM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CMcNam
I bet you are. I've been sitting overseas for a few months now and I can't tell what I want to come home to more, the Mustang or my girlfriend.

Unfortunately I won't be back in time for the spring Mile, so I won't be able to see you in action. Keep it up, can't wait to see the pictures of how she does.
They cancelled the spring mile (which would have been this weekend), the next one is in October... you can bet I'll be there. Gotta try to peg the speedo.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:15 PM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

Just got a vid of the first startup after the built motor swap.

I pick it up Friday to start on the break-in miles.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:53 PM
Lokota
2nd Gear Member

the only thing i would do dif is have the turbos visible when u pop the hood, just because i would show it off every chance i got lol
Old 04-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lokota
the only thing i would do dif is have the turbos visible when u pop the hood, just because i would show it off every chance i got lol
Didn't you see the badge on the back, it's a hybrid, there are no turbo's!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:16 PM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Roy_R
Didn't you see the badge on the back, it's a hybrid, there are no turbo's!
HAHA. that wasn't my badge, I was and still am thinking about creating a custom badge loosly based on the ford flex-fuel and ecoboost badges.

It would have been less hassle having the turbos mounted up front/top, but I like this because it looks more OEM style and is slightly more stealthy and could get overlooked at first glance.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:22 PM
CMcNam
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by danzcool
It would have been less hassle having the turbos mounted up front/top, but I like this because it looks more OEM style and is slightly more stealthy and could get overlooked at first glance.
I like that!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:24 PM
20binafd
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by PNYXPRESS
Why not pull the motor and sell it to someone thats looking to do a swap instead of blow it up and possibly damage something else when it lets go?
Science isn't about *why* - it's about *why not*. Why not *marry* safe science if you love it so much? In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because *you are fired!*

Quick Reply: Endgame: part 1