Search



Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration


Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member
 
BleedinBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT
Location: Eureka, Mo
Posts: 4,350
Default Lame-O 2011 Premium Vs. 2013 Deluxe Thread

I've got a line on a couple possible GT's to trade up to. One is a 2011 Grabber in premium. The other is a '13 GHIG in deluxe with the interior upgrade option (Silver on dash/steering wheel, still cloth seats...just like my 06)

The '13 has lower miles and is obviously a few thousand more. I love both colors. The '13 by far has the better *** and possibly the better front end. I like that the '11 has Sync and the leather gives it a slight bump.

I *might* be buying one of these cars as soon as Tuesday. I haven't seen either in person yet, so that could change things.

Based on options and a few thousand dollars price difference, what do you guys think? Is the premium option set and price drop enough to overcome those dead sexy tail lights?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
__________________
Resident Sheepdog.





2011 Black on black GT/CS A6
BMR springs, LCA's, panhard, STR.Ts, GT500 AB.
BleedinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
StangingAround
1st Gear Member
 
StangingAround's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Vehicle: 2013
Location: katy,texas
Posts: 131
Default

Does the grabber come with HID's?

I think it mostly comes down to which color you prefer.
StangingAround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member
 
BleedinBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT
Location: Eureka, Mo
Posts: 4,350
Default

No mention of HIDs in the ad.
__________________
Resident Sheepdog.





2011 Black on black GT/CS A6
BMR springs, LCA's, panhard, STR.Ts, GT500 AB.
BleedinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:22 PM   #4
Mighty
1st Gear Member
 
Mighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Vehicle: 2013 Roush Stage 3
Location: Illinois
Posts: 129
Default

Maybe I'm going out of my mind, but I thought Ford stopped calling them Deluxe years ago?
Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:27 PM   #5
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member
 
BleedinBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT
Location: Eureka, Mo
Posts: 4,350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty View Post
Maybe I'm going out of my mind, but I thought Ford stopped calling them Deluxe years ago?
Hell, I don't know. The equivalent of the 05-09 deluxes...just the base, bottom of the barrel GT. After looking at the window stickers, I don't think they call it an interior upgrade package anymore either.
__________________
Resident Sheepdog.





2011 Black on black GT/CS A6
BMR springs, LCA's, panhard, STR.Ts, GT500 AB.
BleedinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #6
Mighty
1st Gear Member
 
Mighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Vehicle: 2013 Roush Stage 3
Location: Illinois
Posts: 129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedinBlue View Post
Hell, I don't know. The equivalent of the 05-09 deluxes...just the base, bottom of the barrel GT. After looking at the window stickers, I don't think they call it an interior upgrade package anymore either.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. I just thought I was dumb or something.
Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

 
kdryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Vehicle: Incom T-65 X-Wing
Location: Indiana
Posts: 236
Kevin Ryan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedinBlue View Post
I've got a line on a couple possible GT's to trade up to. One is a 2011 Grabber in premium. The other is a '13 GHIG in deluxe with the interior upgrade option (Silver on dash/steering wheel, still cloth seats...just like my 06)

The '13 has lower miles and is obviously a few thousand more. I love both colors. The '13 by far has the better *** and possibly the better front end. I like that the '11 has Sync and the leather gives it a slight bump.

I *might* be buying one of these cars as soon as Tuesday. I haven't seen either in person yet, so that could change things.

Based on options and a few thousand dollars price difference, what do you guys think? Is the premium option set and price drop enough to overcome those dead sexy tail lights?
Based on the title of the thread, your mind was made up before you started typing.
__________________
Don't be a Mustang snob...

kdryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member
 
BleedinBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT
Location: Eureka, Mo
Posts: 4,350
Default

How's that?
BleedinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

 
kdryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Vehicle: Incom T-65 X-Wing
Location: Indiana
Posts: 236
Kevin Ryan
Default

Quote:
Lame-O 2011 Premium
Lame-O?
__________________
Don't be a Mustang snob...

kdryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:06 PM   #10
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member
 
BleedinBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT
Location: Eureka, Mo
Posts: 4,350
Default

The thread is lame, not the cars.
BleedinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:06 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang




Paid Advertisement

 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.

© Internet Brands, Inc.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company
Emails Backup