MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (http://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005 - 2014 Mustangs (http://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   ACE Convex w/ Mustang GT (http://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/694977-ace-convex-w-mustang-gt.html)

ACEALLOYWHEELS 05-09-2013 06:50 PM

ACE Convex HyperSilver w/ Mustang GT
 



ACE Convex Available In : Titanium | Matte Black | Matte Black w/ Machined Face | Gloss Black w/ Machined Face | Hyper Silver w/ Machined Face | Matte Silver

TheDivaDanielle 05-09-2013 07:30 PM

aw heck, I like those. A lot. I love my 20's now, but those are sick.

What's the rough price for a staggered 20" set?

ACEALLOYWHEELS 05-10-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 8210633)
aw heck, I like those. A lot. I love my 20's now, but those are sick.

What's the rough price for a staggered 20" set?

Yeah the contrast is really nice! PM'd!

Rudolph Hucker 05-10-2013 11:35 AM

must say awesome looking rims there..
so much choice today with wheels..there must be 1000's of styles on the market

ACEALLOYWHEELS 05-10-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudolph Hucker (Post 8210995)
must say awesome looking rims there..
so much choice today with wheels..there must be 1000's of styles on the market

Glad you love the wheels! Have you checked out our Mustang x Convex videos yet?! ACE Convex gives the Mustang that awesome aggressive look it deserves!

GTjoe49 05-10-2013 02:01 PM

I've alwyas had a soft spot for red Mustangs with white Shelby stripes, and the wheels go with it perfectly!

ACEALLOYWHEELS 05-10-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTjoe49 (Post 8211072)
I've alwyas had a soft spot for red Mustangs with white Shelby stripes, and the wheels go with it perfectly!

I Agree! What finish catches your attention the most?

MadStang40 05-10-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACEALLOYWHEELS (Post 8210619)

I love the convex look. Just flows with the rest of the body.

Cockygt500 05-10-2013 02:59 PM

I plan of buying a matte black set of these in the next month or so for my Shelby. I will make sure to post some pics ones they are on. I think the Convex 20" in matte will help set my ride apart. Loved the video too. Great job on a beautiful wheel.

Cockygt500 05-10-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACEALLOYWHEELS (Post 8210619)



ACE Convex Available In : Titanium | Matte Black | Matte Black w/ Machined Face | Gloss Black w/ Machined Face | Hyper Silver w/ Machined Face | Matte Silver


What size are these on this Mustang? Mine is lowered and want to make sure the 20s will fit without any issues. Thanks for any info you can give me on these.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.