Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First weekend with the stang! (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 04:05 AM
iamzatch
2nd Gear Member

Default First weekend with the stang! (pics)

I had a day and a half off from work this weekend and finally had a chance to spend some time with my new 2014 v6 manual base black/black.

Borla Atak Axle-backs installed Friday morning, in addition to a black billet shift ****. I spent most of Friday driving around town and overall getting a real feel for the vehicle. I took delivery on Wednesday afternoon, but spent the next 36 hours after that working/going to school so I didn't really get to enjoy it that much.

Saturday morning I installed a black billet grille on both the upper and lower grilles, as well as did a full "quick detail" using a variety of Meguiar's products and the two bucket wash system. I highly recommend the line of Meguiar's "quick" products including Quick Detailer, Quick Wax and Quick Interior Detailer.

It ended up raining a few hours after my detail, but it looked good enough to snap the photos I'll be attaching. I got off work at 2AM this morning and it started to rain very heavy. I raced home and had just got in the garage before it started hailing pea size and dime size hail. Wow... so glad I got garaged before that happened.

Overall this car is absolutely the dream I thought it would be. I am so fortunate to have what I have, I love it so much. Special thanks to this forum, American Muscle and all the people who helped me with my questions a few months ago.

PS: I would like to comment that I have had no trouble adjusting to the size of this car... it is different from my old one but definitely not too much to handle. The ability to move my seat vertically up and down has surely assisted me with my vision "complications".
Attached Thumbnails First weekend with the stang! (pics)-imag0070.jpg   First weekend with the stang! (pics)-imag0071.jpg  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:03 AM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

CONGRATS!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:35 AM
MarkMan
4th Gear Member

Nice!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:56 AM
TomKat
3rd Gear Member

looks sharp!
Old 09-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Googleme

beautiful...love the valence and grill of the new mustangs.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:32 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

New grills look awesome.....nice mod.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Vader GT
4th Gear Member

Congrats!!!
Old 09-02-2013, 06:07 AM
White05GT
3rd Gear Member

Congrats! Very nice looking and they are easy to fall in love with.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:33 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by iamzatch
I had a day and a half off from work this weekend and finally had a chance to spend some time with my new 2014 v6 manual base black/black.

Borla Atak Axle-backs installed Friday morning, in addition to a black billet shift ****. I spent most of Friday driving around town and overall getting a real feel for the vehicle. I took delivery on Wednesday afternoon, but spent the next 36 hours after that working/going to school so I didn't really get to enjoy it that much.

Saturday morning I installed a black billet grille on both the upper and lower grilles, as well as did a full "quick detail" using a variety of Meguiar's products and the two bucket wash system. I highly recommend the line of Meguiar's "quick" products including Quick Detailer, Quick Wax and Quick Interior Detailer.

It ended up raining a few hours after my detail, but it looked good enough to snap the photos I'll be attaching. I got off work at 2AM this morning and it started to rain very heavy. I raced home and had just got in the garage before it started hailing pea size and dime size hail. Wow... so glad I got garaged before that happened.

Overall this car is absolutely the dream I thought it would be. I am so fortunate to have what I have, I love it so much. Special thanks to this forum, American Muscle and all the people who helped me with my questions a few months ago.

PS: I would like to comment that I have had no trouble adjusting to the size of this car... it is different from my old one but definitely not too much to handle. The ability to move my seat vertically up and down has surely assisted me with my vision "complications".
Congratulations on your new Mustang! I see you've wasted no time with your build and already started doing some very tasteful mods. The billet grille looks so good, especially on a Black car! Great choice with the Borla Atak as well, I run the same axle back on my 2011 GT.

I'm glad to hear we were able to help you get squared away. Let me know if you ever have any questions in the future! We really appreciate your business and loyalty.

-Dan
Old 09-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Toxix
2nd Gear Member

Nice looking 6 man, grille looks awesome.
She surely is begging for wheels...

Quick Reply: First weekend with the stang! (pics)