Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

traded my 2005 gt for a 2010 gt

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 04:02 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Rudolph Hucker
lots of nasty looks from neighbours though lol
swedes can be jealous competetive *****..
we live in a hill billy area...they would do the same if they were left 100k in a will surely..
Living in Sweden, I'm sure you're familiar with lagom. The concept of "just enough". I have a friend at work that is married to a native Swede and she explained it to him that it's not good for one to work too hard and stick out from their colleagues, etc... That you can be ostracized or even get treated with belligerence if you work too hard, etc...

Surely your Mustang is not very appropriate with the concept of lagom applied to it. You are "better" than everyone else. Instead of taking the money from your father in laws estate when he passed away, you should have distributed it to all of your neighbors or given it to the Swedish government. That would have been the right thing to do...very lagom-ish.

In America, you don't give your neighbors jack ****. Your father in law dies, you should buy an empty bath tub and bath in a pool of cash to show your neighbors how much better you are. Then they smile and wave and think "I can't wait until my old man dies!"

Unless they are an illegal alien. Then they slash your tires and stuff the ballot box and vote for universal health care...sorry dude...

Anyway - still glad you're enjoying the new ride. You getting any sleep yet?
Old 10-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Vader GT
4th Gear Member

Looks nice, congrats!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Hatchet
1st Gear Member

Its nice to hear a person love his mustang as much as Rudi does. I've been waiting a long time to get mine and I couldn't be happier. Just have to decide if and what I want to change. Ride on Rudi.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:34 PM
Rudolph Hucker
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wcgman
Living in Sweden, I'm sure you're familiar with lagom. The concept of "just enough". I have a friend at work that is married to a native Swede and she explained it to him that it's not good for one to work too hard and stick out from their colleagues, etc... That you can be ostracized or even get treated with belligerence if you work too hard, etc...

Surely your Mustang is not very appropriate with the concept of lagom applied to it. You are "better" than everyone else. Instead of taking the money from your father in laws estate when he passed away, you should have distributed it to all of your neighbors or given it to the Swedish government. That would have been the right thing to do...very lagom-ish.

In America, you don't give your neighbors jack ****. Your father in law dies, you should buy an empty bath tub and bath in a pool of cash to show your neighbors how much better you are. Then they smile and wave and think "I can't wait until my old man dies!"

Unless they are an illegal alien. Then they slash your tires and stuff the ballot box and vote for universal health care...sorry dude...

Anyway - still glad you're enjoying the new ride. You getting any sleep yet?
oh yes sure do,
i'm english though..my wife is very laid back and doesn't care either way..
yes getting sleep now thanks..still go in the garage 10 times a day and sit in it lol..
still loving how this car drives..got it up to 130mph yesterday and not even the slightest twitch..
looking underneath it seems they added quiet a few things to help the handling..
the hood shape is about the best thing..cuts through the air much better.also slightly more economical..
3 mpg more than the 05.
even mrs hucker (that knows nothing about cars) commented how it steers a lot better and holds the road better..
i'm still blown away tbh...
one thing lads i noticed is the fan is on all the time...even when i start it from cold the fan is on..
is this normal?
maybe it shuts off when u start moving?
have to shut this beauty down maybe next week though..winters coming in.
oh well april's not so far away.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:43 PM
krazykevin
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by wcgman
Old 10-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Jas5
3rd Gear Member

I like it... such low miles, looks clean, and tastefully modified. I typically don't care for 20's but since they aren't blingy chrome or anything, they fit well.

Reminds me of the newer Redline Challenger. It is all black like yours, with red stripe down the side, and very thin red lip on wheels. Very tasteful imo.

Too bad it's not a 5.0 but then you probably would've had to fork over some extra cash
Old 11-09-2013, 01:44 AM
Rudolph Hucker
4th Gear Member

Name:  DSCF2009_zps26fd16c4.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  35.5 KB

Name:  DSCF2008_zpsc97d4fde.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  108.9 KB
Old 11-09-2013, 01:45 AM
Rudolph Hucker
4th Gear Member

Name:  DSCF2007_zpse045655b.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  88.5 KB
Name:  DSCF2006_zps846f98f2.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  93.0 KB

Last edited by Rudolph Hucker; 11-09-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Rudolph Hucker
4th Gear Member

anyone ever used that colour coded wax from turtle wax?
superb it is..fills in small stone chips and gives a deeper shine than normal wax.
going to buy some black blankets today..
oil the leather seats and cover it up till forst week in april
Old 11-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Fox Fader
2nd Gear Member

I'm glad winters down here don't warrant putting away my Stang or my bike for that matter. I really like driving this car.
BTW, your car looks great, Hucker!

Last edited by Fox Fader; 11-09-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Quick Reply: traded my 2005 gt for a 2010 gt